Hellooo Week 4! 👋 Finally in the home stretch of #JanuaryWhole30 and we have another big batch meal prep to get you through! Check out bit.ly/2TY0neN through link in profile to get this week's delicious recipes for Garlic Roast Pork & Lemony Roasted Broccoli! 🍋
0 16712 hours ago
😋 Insert drool face here!!! @therealfoodrds brought it this time! #Repost@whole30recipes with @get_repost
Now you can slay those busy weeknight dinners and please the entire family all at once with these Slow Cooker Dijon-Thyme Chicken Legs.
These are a regular on the menu at Jess’ house with her kids requesting them almost weekly.
Slow Cooker Dijon-Thyme Chicken Legs | Serves 4-5
•8-10 skin-on chicken drumsticks (about 2 lbs. depending on their size)
•1 Tbsp. ghee or avocado oil, divided
•3 Tbsp. compliant Dijon mustard (such as @tessemaes)
•¾ cup compliant bone broth (homemade or store-bought)
•2-3 dates, pitted and finely chopped
•1 tsp. ground cumin
•1½ tsp. dried thyme
•½ tsp. paprika (smoked or sweet)
•Salt & pepper to taste .
1. In a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high, add ½ Tbsp. ghee or avocado oil. When the oil is hot, add chicken legs and cook 3-4 minutes on each side until lightly browned. Remove chicken and place in the bottom of the slow cooker. Repeat with remaining chicken.
2. To make the sauce, add Dijon mustard through black pepper in a small bowl and whisk to combine. 3. Alternatively, you can blend the sauce in a blender.
4. Pour sauce over chicken in the slow cooker and toss chicken to coat each piece with sauce. Place lid on slow cooker and set to LOW heat. Cook 5 hours or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Remove chicken to a plate to keep warm. Strain remaining sauce through a fine mesh strainer into a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
6. Bring sauce to a boil and reduce heat slightly to produce an aggressive simmer/low boil for 5-10 minutes or until slightly thickened. Taste and season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. You may further thicken the sauce with a bit of arrowroot starch mixed with cold water if desired (how much you need will depend on how much liquid you have).
8. Serve chicken with sauce. —————————————
Get the print-friendly recipe here: or click the link in profile >> @whole30recipes#whole30#whole30recipes#januarywhole30#therealfoodrdstakeover
Another day, another opportunity for growth 🌱🌱🌱 #whole30
Day 17. The perfect time to keep moving forward 🐢😊 #whole30
Never underestimate the power of hard work, and a little Tuesday wisdom from Oprah! 😊 #whole30
7 6964 days ago
YUM! Did you check out this recipe @whole30recipes from the @therealfoodrds !! It is 🔥 ! #Repost@whole30recipes with @get_repost
This is for the Buffalo chicken lovers who want a dish they can really tuck into and enjoy without any guilt. Drizzling the twice baked squash with compliant ranch dressing takes it over the top. You just might want to hide any leftovers - it’s that good! @therealfoodrds
Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Spaghetti Squash | Serves 4
•1 ¼ lbs chicken breast, cooked and shredded
•1 medium spaghetti squash, halved (about 3 lbs.)
•2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
•2 green onions, white and green parts thinly sliced
•½ cup diced red bell pepper
•½ cup compliant Buffalo Sauce (such as @tessemaes)
Optional: ¼ cup compliant ranch dressing ✨Directions✨
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
Slice both ends from squash and discard.
3. Stand squash up on one of it's cut ends and use a large knife to cut the squash in half lengthwise. Scoop seeds and stringy insides out using a large spoon.
4. Place squash cut-side down on the baking sheet.
Bake for 30-40 minutes or until squash is tender. When squash is tender, allow to cool slightly before using a fork to gently scrape the squash into a large bowl. Reserve the squash shells.
While squash is roasting, cook the chicken.
5. Place a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tsp. avocado or coconut oil and swirl pan to coat with the oil. Add chicken and ½ cup water. Once the water begins to simmer, reduce heat and cover. Cook chicken for 15-18 minutes or until cooked through. Move chicken to a cutting board to cool slightly before shredding with two forks.
6. Place squash shreds, chicken, celery, onions, peppers and Buffalo sauce in a large bowl. Toss well to coat. Spoon squash mixture into the squash shells. Return the stuffed shells back to the baking sheet and place in 350°F oven for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. ————————————
Get the print-friendly recipe here: or click the link in profile >> @whole30recipes#whole30#whole30recipes#januarywhole30#therealfoodr
52 10895 days ago
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram