Oh yeah, there were homemade fries in the Schalmski household a couple weeks ago, and..... THEY WERE FANTASTIC 🍟 of course, I’m a huge fan of vinegar, so when I saw this recipe for salt and vinegar fries, I knew I had to try my hand at it. They were SO GOOD. Potatoes get me often, in other words I definitely have more failure than success when using them in my dishes, BUT I’m happy to report they worked!!! You boil the potatoes in salt and vinegar water, then bake ‘em with more salt and chive it up on the plate!!! They were the perfect side to our burger 👩🏼🍳
Werbung unbezahlt wegen Namensnennung
Couscous salad with baby spinach leaves and raspberries
ingredients for 4 persons
. • 180 g couscous
• 100g baby spinach
• 125g raspberries
• 40g hazelnuts
• 60ml olive oil
• 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
• 1 tablespoon of sugar
• 1 tsp Dijon mustard
• 100 g of feta
. • Prepare couscous according to the package instructions
• Wash baby spinach and raspberries
• Chop hazelnuts coarsely with a blender
• For the dressing, mix olive oil, white wine vinegar, sugar and Dijon mustard together and season with salt and pepper
• Spread couscous and spinach on the plates
• then arrange hazelnuts and raspberries on top
• Crumble feta over the salad
• Distribute the dressing over the salad .
Good Appetite! .
Couscous-Salat mit Babyblättchenspinat und Himbeeren
Zutaten für 4 Personen
. • 180 g Couscous
• 100g Babyblattspinat
• 125g Himbeeren
• 40g Haselnüsse
• 60ml Olivenöl
• 2 EL Weißweinessig
• 1 EL Zucker
• 1 TL Dijon-Senf
• 100 g Feta
. • Couscous nach Packungsanweisung zubereiten
• Babyblattspinat und Himbeeren waschen
• Haselnüsse mit einem Mixer grob zerkleinern
• für das Dressing Olivenöl, Weißweinessig, Zucker und Dijon-Senf miteinander vermischen und mit Salz und Pfeffer abschmecken
• Couscous und Spinat auf den Tellern verteilen
• dann Haselnüsse und Himbeeren darauf anrichten
• Feta über den Salat zerbröseln
• Dressing über den Salat verteilen .
Guten Appetit! .
🇮🇳 // Chicken biryani is one of those meals that can give you the feels \\ 🇮🇳
This recipe from @recipe_tin is a great one to follow!
Here is the link:
JandTSpin: We personally love to make a yogurt raita and cilantro chutney to pair with this dish!
Yogurt raita - half of a red onion, 1 Roma tomato, 2 red chilies, yogurt and salt. Just chop everything up - add into the yogurt - add a few tablespoons of water to thin it out to your liking and add in salt to taste.
Cilantro chutney- 1/3 cup grated fresh coconut (you can actually find this in the freezer section of many Indian grocery stores if you don’t want to grate your own coconut), about a cup of washed cilantro (you can add in the stems), 1-2 jalapeños, 2-3 cloves of garlic and a little bit of red onion if desired. - Add everything into your blender and add in just enough water to get everything to blend smoothly - add salt to taste.
The Mayan Cherry Truffle is in season! Bittersweet chocolate and Seedling Farms cherries make a delicious, fruity truffle; cayenne, habanero, and cinnamon add a spicy touch. Dipped in bittersweet chocolate with a dried tart cherry (from Michigan, of course) on top. Seasonal.
Werbung unbezahlt wegen Namensnennung
Today i will post you a #delicious#recipe which is called „Risotto with beetroot“
I hope you like this. I like to experiment with different things to give you a good inspiration (:
. • 1 large glass of red beds
• 250g rice
• 2 red onions
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 1 tbsp honey
• 6 small branches of rosemary
• 1 shot of red wine
• 1L vegetable broth
• olive oil
. • Boil 1 L water with vegetable stock in a saucepan and then simmer on low heat • Peel the onions and garlic and cut into small cubes
• fry the finely chopped onions and garlic cloves in a large pan with olive oil
• then add the beetroot with some juice
• spread the honey over the beetroot and caramelize
• then put the rice in the pan and sauté briefly • deglaze everything with a dash of red wine
• evenly distribute the rosemary sprigs in the pan • Now add the vegetable stock to the pan until the rice is covered and stir everything in the pan
• The broth is raised from the rice, so the broth must be gradually refilled until the rice is soft
• Finally, remove the rosemary from the pan
NEW FLAVOR ALERT!!! Help us celebrate Arbonne’s 39th birthday with this limited time flavor!!!! Marble cake protein HELLO. 😍🍰🥛💪🏼🎂 Launched today and WILL sell out today!!! Comment or message me if you want to be one of the first to try!! #arbonne#vegan#protein#marblecake#yumstagram#getitnow
Dinner or lunch?
I'm. So. Very. Tired.
And fiber is great when we're tired. I want my gut to send a message to my body and to my brain that I made it 😉
No fiber? No happy gut ▶️ no brain clarity + no physical strength
I'll get on the mat now to practice for a new class tomorrow and to avoid any fortnite game conversations 🙉
21 1872 days ago
One of my favorite parts about the weekend... plenty of time to experiment with fun breakfasts!!! These delicious pancakes had cream cheese and blueberry filling!! From the amazing @chrissyteigen cookbook, I LOVED making these creative buttermilk pancakes! And the cream cheese elevated this basic breakfast staple to new incredible levels.... we’ll be doing these again