This baked feta w/ kale, chickpeas, & lemony yogurt is not bad as a vegetarian main. The curry powder gives it substantial flavor (I used an Indian curry blend). I'd make this again as a side and crumble the cheese. #tuscankale#chickpeas#feta#followmycrumbs
Recipe from @epicurious
Garlic Butter Steak Bites with Lemon Zucchini Noodles
By @eatwell101 📷
1 1/4 lbs (450g) sirloin steak cut into small cubes4 medium zucchini, spiralized (or a pack of store-bought Zucchini Noodles)1 tablespoon olive oil3 tablespoons butter, divided2 teaspoons minced garlic1/4 cup (60ml) beef or vegetable broth1 tablespoon minced parsley1 teaspoon fresh thyme leavesJuice of 1/2 lemon
1/4 cup soy sauce (or coconut amino for paleo)1 tablespoon olive oil1 tablespoon hot sauce (we used Sriracha)Fresh cracked black pepper, to tasteJuice of 1/2 lemon
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the marinade (soy sauce, olive oil, hot sauce, pepper, and lemon juice) and add the steak bites. Mix well and marinate for 15 to 20 minutes minimum, while preparing the other ingredients.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Drain steak from the marinade. Keep the remaining marinade for later.
3. Place the steak in the skillet in a single layer. Do not overcrowd the skillet or meat will steam, so you may have to work in batches depending on the size of your skillet. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally until steak cubes are golden brown. Repeat with remaining meat if needed.
4. Add 2 tablespoons butter and garlic to the skillet; cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring to coat the meat in the sauce. Remove to a shallow plate and set aside.
5. In the same skillet, add butter, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, beef broth, and remaining marinade juices. Bring to a simmer and allow to reduce for 2-3 minutes, stirring regularly.
6. Add the zucchini noodles and toss for two to three minutes to cook it up. Stir in the fresh parsley and thyme, then allow the cooking juices to reduce for one minute if the zucchini renders too much water. Push the zucchini noodles on the side, add the steak bites back to the pan and reheat for another minute. Serve immediately. Enjoy 💕
I haven’t been posting but I also haven’t been missing any meals, or flights! Last week I went exploring while in Amsterdam and ended up in a neighborhood called de pijp. These mini pancakes have butter, Nutella, confection powder, strawberries, and topped with a mini stroopwafel! They were so nice I went back for them twice! #nomnom#foodporn#sweattreats#wheninamsterdam#yummyinmytummy