💡LESS THAN ONE WEEK TILL OUR BOOTCAMP HEROES ACADEMY!!!💡 Don't miss this opportunity to don your capes and go on a JOURNEY to INSPIRE, become a BETTER version of yourself and also MOTIVATE those around you!
Click on the link in our bio for more details!!! #edsoc2019#unswedsoc#education#university#unsw #2019 #bootcamp#superhero
It's official guys. I have something with my name on it.
From pen to object, I'll show you the ins and outs of laser cutting during my workshop this Thursday.
UNSW peeps! Come along. Link in bio. | Makerspace, UNSW Art & Design | 11am-1pm | 18th Feb 2019 |
Are you interested in Aviation?
If you would like to know more about Aviation, please join our Programme
Target: S4 – S6 students who are interested in aviation management
Quota: 240 participants
Language: The program will be conducted in English
Program Fee: $480
Organizers: School of Aviation of The University of New South Wales (UNSW), UNESCO Hong Kong Association
Co-organizer: Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Venue: The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Lectures in the program:
- Introduction and Objective of the Program
- The Airline Industry
- Basic Flying Technologies
- Airline Growth in Asia
- The Role of Airports - Aviation Safety: Human Factors and Accident Investigation
- Advanced Flying Technologies
- Professor Jason Middleton (Emeritus Professor , School of Aviation, University of New South Wales)
- Dr. Ian Douglas
(Senior Lecturer, School of Aviation, University of New South Wales)
- Dr. Nick Chung (Assistant Professor, Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University)
GIVEAWAY – Win 2 x @ekologistore zero waste ‘Campus eko-kits’(valued at $85 each) for yourself and a friend to start your uni year sustainably.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Users must like the competition post, follow the @ekologistore Instagram account and tag your chosen friend in the comments to be eligible to win.
2. In your comment you must tell us your best tips for staying #zerowaste on campus in 25 words or less. Best entry wins the double pack.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents only.
4. Multiple entries/tags allowed but each one requires a new zero waste tip.
5. Competition runs from 18/02/19 and ends on 03/03/29 AEDT.
Winner will be selected and notified via Instagram by Monday 04/03/19 at 5pm.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram or HuskeeCup. Good luck!
7 5710 hours ago
📚There’s 1 thing that I have to do ASAP first day back to uni : 📸on #thankyounext 💅🏻 stairs #unsw
3 510 hours ago
Such a wonderful place for chilling out with kiddos. It’s like a perfect combo of what traveling should be. Love the water that reflects the color of the sky🌊
Pop+up i is shaping up to be a fantastic show, with some varied and complementary acts joining the team. Our second act is...
Jack Stoneham explores the natural flexibility of the saxophone as much as he explores its inherent weaknesses. The various sounds, textures and rhythms that may be heard in performance are a result of the duet between the demands of the player and the demands of the instrument.
Come support Jack (and Anoesis, AND other mystery acts!) at our first pop+up event of 2019. San Telmo Studios, March 2nd, Doors open from 7pm. .
Thanks to everyone who came to our o week stall and followed us on Insta! Make sure to join our Facebook group to stay in the know for our events this year! (Link in profile)
President Erica looking fresh after a 18km hike up Mount Exmouth
📷 - @mano_lm_