Last night Douglas and I “went out” with friends. I don’t even really know what that means, because to me anything that involves leaving the house is “going out.” Anyway, I obliged, because I needed to hit my monthly quota of being social so I could resume being a homebody hermit without speculation or concern from loved ones. At one point, someone casually turned to me and asked where our favorite places to “go out” were. I was appalled! Like wait... you people actually do this often enough that you have FAVORITE PLACES? Douglas promptly informed me that it is us, not them, that are the weird ones, and that normal people actually leave their houses once in a while. Hmm. 🤷♀️
If you choose a theme colour why wouldn’t you go for absolute perfection? This groom searched for olive green cuff links that would match the colours and style of his wedding. What will be your theme for your wedding? Will you be adding special details?
Photo credit: Trouwen in Beeld
*AMAZING GIVEAWAY* Together with @italianeventplanners we are offering 16 couples the opportunity to win an incredible wedding planning weekend in Italy.
As the guests of Italian Event Planners, you will receive an all expenses paid weekend to visit some of Italy’s most beautiful wedding venues & be introduced to Italy’s finest wedding vendors in 1 of 4 available Italian locations.
To enter the contest you must:
1. Follow the Instagram page @italianeventplanners to confirm your participation
2. On Instragem post a romantic & creative picture of you & your fiancée/fiancé
3. Write a sentence explaining why you would like to get married in Italy
4. In the comments list in order of preference which of the following areas you would like to visit: 1) Amalfi Coast and Capri, 2) Tuscany & Florence, 3) Apulia & Polignano a Mare, 4) Italian Lakes
5. Use the hashtags #shipmetoitaly🇮🇹 and #IEPandWAG
6. Follow updates for the winner announcement!
The prize will include:
- A 3 day/2 night hotel stay in a double room with fullboard
- Transfers from & to the airport
- Guided visits to different ceremony locations & reception venues
- Meeting & interviewing the best vendors in your chosen area (floral designers, photographers, videographers, make up artists, hair stylist, etc) - Tours & visits to the main tourist places of interest (cooking classes, wine tasting, boat trip etc)
- Discounted price lists from all the vendors in the location of your wedding.
The 16 winning couples will be divided in 4 different areas:
1. Amalfi Coast / Sorrento & Capri
2. Apulia Region
4. Italian Lakes (Como, Maggiore & Garda)
You must be free to travel to Italy on the following weekends: From the second half of October until the first half of November 2018.
Dates to be announced in the first half of June 2018.
WINNERS WILL BE THE COUPLES WHO OBTAIN THE MOST LIKES. In case of an equal number of likes, Italian Event Planners & Weddings Abroad Guide will decide the winners based on the motivational phrase written in the comment section of the posted picture. You can only take part in the contest if you are willing to get married in Italy in 2020. Winners will be announced 30 June 2018.
Wczorajszy #royalwedding zawładnął całym internetem - a ja Wam powiem, na co zwróciłam największą uwagę☺️ i nie, nie była to suknia Meghan, ani fryzura Harrego, ani bukiet, ani 5-metrowy welon.
Patrzyłam za to na ich twarze, ich wzrok, kiedy popatrzyli na siebie pierwszy raz pod ołtarzem, a potem w trakcie mszy - to było coś WOW💛🙏🏻
Poleciały mi łzy wzruszenia, serio😉 Patrzcie tak na siebie, patrzcie jak najwiecej🔥😍
I love the way you make me laugh like no one else. ✨Bei uns gehts jetzt los in die Richtung Siena für eine Wahnsinns Hochzeit dieses Wochenende! 3 Tage Party, 3 Tage Vollgas. Wir freuen uns irrsinnig!! Und mit @marina.scholze im Gepäck kann’s ja nur lustig werden! ❤️
Dadurch verpassen wir natürlich die Promi Hochzeit des Jahres 😉✌🏼...wer sieht sich denn den Königshaus-Event im TV an?! #weddingoftheyear#tuscanywedding#cantwait#tuscanwedding