Tucson Taco Fiesta 2019 Guide - IF YOU LOVE TACOS, DON’T MISS THE TUCSON TACO FIESTA 2019 at the Pima County Fairgrounds this Saturday, January 19, from 11am – 10pm. Tickets are only $7. You can get VIP tickets for only $25.⠀
0 05 minutes ago
Guys 🇺🇸‼️ Guys 🇺🇸‼️ Guys 🇺🇸‼️ It’s DOMINIQUE ON A BIKE‼️
COOKIE CRAZY! 🍪 It is the first day for Girl Scout Troops to pick up their cookies for the season; they will start selling them door-to-door tomorrow! What is your favorite Girl Scout Cookie? 🍪🍪🍪 #girlscoutcookies#tucson#cookiecookiecookie
1 1815 minutes ago
Stop and take your time to notice things and make those things you notice matter -C. Ahern
Come out and show your support to those affected by the government shutdown!
Please gather the extra food in your pantry to help support Tucson locals affected bybthe shutdown.
☇Our community and neighbors are all we can count on!!☇
Stop by Sky Bar on 4th Ave.
We will have FREE pizza donated by @brooklynpizzaco for volunteers and donors!
And DJ SUPER MARIO spinning jams all day! ☇PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!☇ #skybartucson#tucson#4thavetucson#governmentshutdown#fooddrive#donate#local#supportlocal
What I love most about the change I see in my 28 versus 18 year old self is how much more comfortable I am just being me:
An outdoors-loving Ojibwekwe photographer, writer, and academic who shares whatever words and images inspire me with a bunch of internet randos and friends 😂
Happy Friyay—I hope y’all can get outdoors and enjoy a nice, long weekend! (I’m headed some place snowy 🏔)
2 4319 minutes ago
Core/abs! Try 1, some or all of these exercises designed to strengthen your core muscles.
1. Single arm weighted plank to side plank.
2. Plank single arm fly to side plank.
3. Sit-up to leg extension.
4. Superman alternating arm extensions.
The iconic work of Peter Saville is featured in "Dazzled: OMD, Memphis Design and Beyond" opening TOMORROW. As a founder and art director of the legendary independent UK label Factory Records, he accessed a mass audience through pop music, best exemplified in the series of record sleeves he created for Joy Division and New Order. His radical designs seemed to break all the rules, omitting information about artists or titles, fundamentally questioning modes of consumption and communication. ⠀
In celebration of the advent of dazzle camouflage during World War I, MOCA Tucson presents an expansive, museum-wide exhibition exploring the influence dazzle camouflage has had over designers, artists, and musicians of the past one hundred years. This exhibition will be activated throughout the course of the show through a full series of lectures, screenings, and performances. For more information, visit: moca-tucson.org⠀
Image of Peter Saville's vinyl sleeve design for Joy Division, Unknown Pleasures (1979). #mocatucson#petersaville#dazzledtucson#unknownpleasures#joydivision#dazzlecamouflage#museum#tucson#downtowntucson
“Orchestral Maneuvers in the The Dark” is coming to #TUCSON January 22nd to @therialtotucson & we’ve got a pair of tickets to give away!!! All you have to do to win is. Follow us on Instagram/like us on Facebook. Leave a comment tagging two friends, & cross those fingers! 🤞🏽Winner will be DM’ed! Good Luck out there!!! #HUB#HUBicecream#PLAYGROUND#therialtotheatre
I don’t accept negative vibes here.. move along 💅🏼
48 146522 hours ago
So much is happening here at the inn this week... the exterior of the building is getting painted (this is just the primer for now), the garden is getting a major cleanup, and tiles started to arrive! Oh and we’re getting serious about coming up with a name for this place. 😂 #inprogress
Hey friends! Lots of new faces to the page so I thought I’d start off with saying thank you for the follow and here’s a little about myself.
1. I have been woodworking just over two years. I started because I didn’t want spend an arm and leg in a patio farmhouse table. Swipe 👉🏼 to see my first DIY!
2. I work from my home.. running my custom furniture business. We just put up a little workshop in my backyard this past summer. I am grateful for having my own space to create.. even though I think my husband just wanted his garage back 😂.
3. I recently earned my degree in Science and public health. The long term goal has always been to become a dietician.
4. Health and fitness has always been an important aspect in my life. It’s my getaway from it all.
5. I want to learn an instrument. I think the piano or guitar would be enjoyable to learn.
6. I have a website that I recently started blogging my DIY projects on. I love creating and being able to share tips and tricks I have learned along the way and sharing them with others. .