Confession: portion control went out the window.
Progression: healthy choices aren’t difficult when they taste this good.
Sautéed brussel sprouts with garlic and onion. Spinach salad with strawberries, goat cheese, shredded veggies and drizzled oil. Skinless chicken breast with Portuguese spice mix.
🌟not your typical transformation post🌟
A lesson in just how essential nutrition is. First set of pictures was taken last Sunday morning before leaving for vacation, second set is from this morning. I only missed one workout, and did more than usual the rest of the days. The difference is all in my nutrition! I drank a loooot of alcohol, and ate a loooot of food that I don’t usually eat. Don’t get me wrong, I had a BLAST and have no regrets, but OMG I did not expect such a dramatic change in just a week 😱
Super excited for my next fitness bootcamp to start tomorrow and getting back on track with my usual clean eating habits 💕 Anyone have any guesses as to how long it’ll take me to get back to where I was pre-vacation?
🎂Happy birthday!🎂 Hundreds and Thousands have come a long way! We blend a vanilla birthday cake mix into this flavour for a blast from the past birthday extravaganza. Did the colour of the sprinkles melt into the ice cream creating this gorgeous mint green hue? Yes.
It’s Spring Break Treat Week y’all! Today only, mention this post to save 10% on new dresses! Check in on FB to save an additional 10% - for a total of 20%! Miss Halle is working today so stop by and see her! #shopLC#springbreak#treatweek#coupon