Disclaimer: not my snap, we were not permitted to take cameras into the cave, but it does look as amazing as this IRL✌🏻@waitomoglowwormcaves
Snaps of me in the cave will not being seeing the light of day (maybe)👷🏻♀️I don’t look great in a helmet and a wetsuit
Friends traveling abroad together!!❤️🙌🏽😊 ...
Hawaii + Los Angeles = 😍
Its always been a dream to Travel, but to travel alongside one of your Best Friends just makes it that much more special! 😍 Excited is a understatement but totally nervous as heck! APRIL 2020 sounds like the year to go out and explore!!😌...we would definitely LOVE to share our culture with the world if we could!
So where’s all the travel gurus at???
We’re looking at Hawaii for 5 days and Los Angeles for 10, so any travel tips, places to see and things to do would be greatly appreciated!
6 things on my WANT to do list for Los Angeles at the moment:🤩
1. ANZAC service in LA - remembering our fallen soldiers is a MUST, we live the life we do today because of the sacrifices they made!😢❤️
2. Visit UCLA, just because that’s Miss Vals home @missvalkondos and home to the UCLA Bruins, My Favourite Gymnastics team!
3. Hollywood walk of Fame / Hollywood sign (the tourist stuff), Disneyland ☺️
4. Santa Monica Pier
5. Museums (just because🙋🏽♀️😊)
6. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Temple 🙏🏻🥰 Hawaii 🌺
1. Polynesian Arts and Culture Centre
2. Merrie Monarch
3. The stunning beaches
4. Learning a little of the Hawaiian culture, the most Beautiful Art form!
Any Kiwi’s living abroad in LA or Hawaii - Holla at us, we’d love to come and say Hi!🙋🏽♀️ 2020 is gonna be an amazing year, with No Regrets! ❤️😍🙌🏽 #kiwisinla#travel#kiwi#nz#friends#toliveistotravel#2020#aotearoa#maori#ucla#uclagymnastics#missval#lifeisshortdontwaittodance#traveltolosangeles#hawaii#excited#maorigirls#livinglife#lovinglife#exploring#letsdothis#kiwi#travelnz#purenz#lds#latterdaysaints#hawaiiandance#santamonica#hollywoodsign#hollywood#ANZAC
0 162 hours ago
Out to Launch - Fishermen launch their boats as the sun rises over Blackhead Beach in Central Hawke's Bay
Things I learned from skydiving at 18,500ft:
- you stop breathing for the first 5 seconds because you left your stomach on the plane
- you can’t close your mouth because of the wind pressure from falling 200km/hr
- a 75 second free fall feels very, very, very short
- your teeth can hurt from the cold (who knew?!)
- when the parachute shoots out you praise the Lord from the depths of your soul for not failing
- I like to whoo
Shoutout to Andy of @taupotandemskydiving for being such an awesome skydive tandem partner! Yay for ticking this off my bucket list! ✅🙌🏼😁
8 672 hours ago
🇦🇺 Long Exposure Artist: @debc_nz ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ 🦸 Selected by: @amsartawi ⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕ 👉 Follow @australialongexposure for more awesome long exposure shots 👉 Check our friends @SurvivalFreaks ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Please follow @amsartawi & tag 🏷 #australialongexposure on your long exposure shots from downunder for more chances to be featured ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ 👁️ Turn Post Notification on 💚 Follow, like and comment 💏 Like and tag your friends, sharing is caring ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Make sure to follow ✅ @debc_nz for more amazing photos from down under
6 6762 hours ago
LAKE WANAKA. From one majestic alpine town to the next and each so different! The drive from #Tekapo to #Wanaka is nothing short of spectacular. Wide open landscape then curving your way between vast mustard-hued mountain ranges, it’s impossible to stop looking out the window! 👀 ~
And then to arrive in beautiful @lakewanakanz with its vast open landscape, majestic lake, hip youthful vibe and pretty tree lined streets filled with autumnal colour. What a joy. ~
We stayed at @edgewater_lakewanaka which is a great hotel and the most fantastic location! We’ve had some great food too with snacks & drinks our first night at main street eatery Trout (a local recommendation) then second nights dinner at @amigos_nz which was really great Mexican and such a fun vibe! ~
We also made it to the divine @wanakalavenderfarm today which I’ll share more tomorrow. We are truly having the best time and I just feel so blessed to be here, making unforgettable memories like this with our little family. Makes up for the years where we didn’t really go anywhere or see anything and just worked on the house! @lakewanakanz@purenewzealand#NZMustDo#lovewanaka#purenewzealand