My favourite image from my little "roam home" adventure. Isn't it the best to just explore while trying to find these little imperfections or peculiarities of an area? Like this single beech tree giving a perfect framing to a forest full of spruces. It's as if you would look into a totally different world 🌐
Shit Instagrammers do, Vol. 1
1) “I’ve been getting a lot of questions lately about how I manage to travel so much” — got one question.
2) Blames the new algorithm for low engagement — hasn’t improved photography skills since the fall of communism
3) Spends one afternoon in a local forest — “I’m so stoked to present you GUYS my new autumn project…”
4) Posts the first ever photo taken with the new drone — puts "Planet Earth" as the location tag
5) Uses Vol. 1 in the title without any idea on what to put in Vol. 2