not enough energy to go out...
cook left early....
just have few veggies at home but not enough quantity.....
too much pizza and pasta.....
Have I put on weight ...
Roti subji ...not again.. Let pressure cooker do all the work for you.
1. Soak rice one portion and mixed pulses one portion.
2. Meanwhile Prepare Veggies.
3. In a cooker, add oil for tadaka,
4. Saute Veggies
5. Saute soaked mix grains
6. add garam masala or kitchen king masala or subji masala and red chilly powder as per your taste.
7. Add tamrind and jaggery
8. After first boil, cover the lid.
9. Check your what's app or facebook or Instagram till 3 whistles and settle the steam.
10. Open the lid.....smell the amazing aroma....take some big spoons in your plate....pour tablespoon full of ghee or clarified butter....sprinkle freshly grated coconut and coriender.... Last...but important....like n share this recipe.... #mumbaifoodie#mumbaimerijaan#foodie#foodlover#marathifood#marathifoodie#maharashtrafood#marathijevan#muktacchand#healthyfood#foodart#chef#cooking#taste#mumbaifood#thanefoodie#thanefood#glamourousfood#kitchen#homemade
2 444 days ago
Great shot by @eat_travel_click. 😍
Tag someone and leave them CRAVING!!
Chocolate is something you surely can’t ignore🤩. Can you?
In 📸: Nutella Browine Affair