A day at my work.....
Brown Marmorated Stink Bug (Halyomorpha halys)
BMSB pose a high biosecurity risk to Australia because of their tendency to hitchhike, highly mobile nature and the lack of effective lures.
If it established in Australia, this pest would be extremely difficult and expensive to manage, partly due to its broad host range.
They would feed on hundreds of agricultural and ornamental plants devasting industries not to mention an unknown amount of native flora.
If you thought your pesky usual stink bug was bad on your citrus, imagine your entire house being invaded.
See here for further identifying features. http://www.agriculture.gov.au/pests-diseases-weeds/plant/brown-marmorated-stink-bug
Here for videos of stories if that's more your thing https://youtu.be/qnMkj0nngSs
1 2916 April, 2019
5 Steps to make it feel like someone is punching you in the gut everytime you laugh. ☻
1. Elevate feet on TRX in plank position
2. Add 10km weight vest to waist
3. Make the plank dynamic by walking in and out
4. Superset the plank with plyo lunges
5. Repeat 4 times after 1 hour of weights. ...because planks aren't hard enough... 😅 oh and if your shirt isn't soaked and your forehead doesn't leave a trail of sweat on the floor the gym isn't hot enough 😂
The glute ham raise is one of the great posteriors chain exercises. The GHR trains the hamstring at the hip and knee joint workings it’s primary functions of knee flexion and hip extension. It also has the benefit of working the glutes, calves and back.