I am an old fashion note-taker. Give me a book, podcast, @ted and I’ll be writing down some nuggets for the rainy days. Not a rainy day today - though London is starting to pour down; but I found these notes from July ‘17 and they really resonated. So I could only but share with you #9to9girls.
On building self-confidence:
1. commit: everyday set aside to learn the skill of self-confidence, create opportunities to stretch yourself.
2. identify: main areas of low self confidence. Ask yourself where does it impact your life the most.
3. explore: try to uncover the triggering event that created this low self-confidence.
4. disassemble: look at the causes and find evidences of your life and experiences to contradict the beliefs you have constructed about yourself.
5. rebuild: if there areas where you need to improve, what are the actions you can take to improve.
6. build: a list of accomplishments to remind you these beliefs are not true.