👩🎓LINK IN BIO👨🎓 @youngadultsurvivalguide ✅
Maybe you can‘t do exactly what I did, however there is a hack that could accelerate your payment 😱
This HACK helped me crush my student loans faster than anyone thought possible 🙌
This would be a great post to share with anyone who has student loans or someone who will be graduating with student loans soon 💯
Do you have a student loan pay off trick too? What is it 👇
Hey you, Yeah you what are you waiting for to get your credit back on track do it today. Let us put you on the road to financial freedom with no monthly payments. Why purchase A Cpn when you can repair your credit for the same amount time and price. The perfect credit score is in your hands contact me today. #creditrepair#fixyourcredit#financialfreedom#creditscore#700club
Stop making your life More Complicated than it needs to be.
Take Action‼️‼️‼️ LINK IN BIO
28 2081 hours ago
Let us get you approved 👍🏾Get your FREE consultation today with us! ➡️Text us today at 267.227.0423
1 101 hours ago
I just increased my monthly income. I bet y’all didn’t know I could get down like that breakdancing with the b-boy skills. I do it in special occasions. This definitely one of those. That money now stays in my pocket. Seriously, if you can get that monkey of your back. Financial advisors always say the first step to increasing your income, even before making investments, is to get rid of debt.
🎉 Congratulations to K on her NEW CAR!🚗 Yes our services can help you too. Let's get you approved for loans, lower your interest rates and insurance premiums. Everyone deserves great credit!!!! To Get Started DM "credit repair" to
OR Enroll www.creditbuilderspro.com Click “ENROLL NOW” Once you're enrolled follow instructions on confirmation page to send in your documents. For a low monthly cost you can restore your credit and protect yourself financially.
“I have been working though QuadJobs since the site first launched and I have had nothing but AMAZING opportunities! I was hired to help with everything from babysitting, helping a family move, gift wrapping, organizing, and so much more. Not only did I get to earn money on my own time during college, I was able to network with many different people and best of all, have fun while earning money! I recommend this site to almost everyone I meet and will continue to do so!” -Sandra J., @lesleyuniversity
2 162 hours ago
1. Write down everything you spend money on. Everything! Then trim the excess. You’d be surprised to see what not getting Starbucks every day will save
2. Start small. Take 5% of your paycheck and immediately move it to savings. Slowly increment until you are between 10-15% maybe more depending on financial situation
3. The stock market, running a blog with ads, affiliate marketing, YouTube, etc... earn money all the time. Not just when you’re clocked in.
4. Can you sing? Charge to sing at events. Code? Charge to help with making apps. Never do something you’re good at for free
5. Debt normally has interest. Which makes the overall sum larger. Paying down debt will make the overall money you spend less.
Good luck out there and happy #savings .
1. Acknowledged living with debt is the pits.
2. Educated ourselves: Read The Total Money Makeover by @daveramsey and took Financial Peace University, a 9 week course by Dave on how to pay off debt the good old fashion way.
3. Worked. Our. Buns. Off. Between the two of us we have worked over 10 different jobs in the past 4 years, lots of different side hustles and second jobs.
4. Celebrated our milestones: we share one rootbeer for every loan paid off and other goals accomplished along the way.
5. Gave each other lots of hugs and passed the tissues when needed. Yep, there have been lots of tears over these past 4+ years: tears of sadness, frustration, shame, anger, and joy to name a few. Paying off debt is an emotional ride.
6. Just kept at it. No matter the curve balls life has thrown our way, illness, moving, job transitions, baby, we have just stuck to the plan. Every dollar really does count.
7. Kept life simple: Homemade meals, taking lunch to work, minimized travel/vacations, grew our own produce in the garden, commute to work on bikes, mended our clothing.
8. We have a dedicated budget meeting every month. We sit down face to face before the start of each month and talk about the plan for every dollar that will come our way.
We didn’t get here by accident. If you’ve been following our journey, you know one of the main ways my wife and I have paid off so much debt is by H U S T L I N G !!! Side hustles that is!! In 2018, we held 5 jobs between the both of us! I worked 6 days a week many months and sacrificed sleeping in on Saturdays. I literally worked every major holiday besides Christmas last year. That included New Years Day 2018, MLK Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving! 🙈 When I didn’t feel like going to my side job, I went anyways. When it could have been easy to stay in bed on a Saturday, I got up anyways.
💸I remember one Friday in particular when I was leaving my full-time job at 3:30pm on a hot summer day and having to pass by my house to get to my side hustle. I remember feeling my stomach boiling inside as I mustered up the courage to not call off. There were plenty of days like this. When I could have justified many times not to work what was essentially an optional job, I thought of the debt free days ahead where working this much would be a distant memory. There was so much discipline required. So many sacrifices made. But a constant reminder of our DREAM aka our WHY always seemed to put things in perspective. .
💸Because side hustles have played a MAJOR role in our debt payoff goals, I’ve included a long list of side hustles you can pursue in my upcoming book on how to get out of debt! The book will detail ALL of the strategies we’ve used so you can be successful on your journey too! DM me for more info!