Starting a new business is challenging... We know, we have been there just like you. Your startup can be scary. Did you know that on average there are 600,000 #startups in the UK every year! All of them want a piece of the action. Finding the right business startup packages can be tricky, that's where we come in. #business#businessmarketing#derby#derbybusiness#design
@bhivecoworking has locations in both Southport & downtown Bridgeport! Working from coffee shops or from home doesn’t actually work, for so many reasons. B:Hive is the perfect place to get stuff done. Designed by self-starting entrepreneurs, with an eye for detail and design, our space is packed with unique and inspiring amenities, like other people.
One of the highlights of coworking in a shared space is sharing the costs, obviously. Needless to say, leasing your own office comes with lots of additional expense, and without awesome coworkers. Their coworking space is much more than a shared office—it's a place people gather to grow businesses, get stuff done, collaborate, and form connections that build relationships and community, far beyond these walls.
They have their own app (iPhone/Android) that supports your membership: from accessing the space, reserving conference rooms, connecting with other coworkers, and everything in between. They have two types of membership: A Flexible Desk (only $300 a month) or a Dedicated Desk. If you want to just try it out for the day, snag a day pass! They’re just $30 a day! Need a space for a meeting or event in a convenient location? Rent out a conference room or the whole space (if scheduling allows).
What’s Included: Basic Building Services, 24/7 Access, Utilities, Fully-Furnished Spaces, High-Speed Internet, Business-Class Printing Services, Staffed Reception Desk, Mail and Package Delivery, Janitorial and Maintenance Services, Fully-Equipped Meeting and Event Space, AV Equipment, Art-Filled Lounge Space, Kitchen with Coffee and Beer on Draft, Additional Amenity Spaces, Community Membership App, Business Services Discounts, Networking and Social Events. (Pics courtesy of @kristynmillerphotography )
Athletes Are Special Entrepreneurs 🙌🙌 Why? Because they don’t allow setbacks to dictate their success!
Athletes bring that mindset, other special skills and knowledge to entrepreneurship, often using their passion to give back to their sport guiding the next generation of athletes and entrepreneurs.
Join us for a working lunch on January 22 at the Innovation Centre, Sippy Downs to hear how others with a passion for sport have focused on creating a legacy, something that will go on to live long after they do.
Register via link in bio
2010 COMMONWEALTH GAMES GOLD MEDALLIST
FORMER WORLD CYCLING CHAMPION
MANAGING DIRECTOR, TERRAIN DYNAMICS
“Our mission is to create cutting edge products we use data, in depth
reporting and rigorous testing, all while building upon current research
and the 30 years of engineering experience in our team." Petra Zink
PERSONAL BRANDING CONSULTANT, IMPACCCT
“I love helping ambitious people to learn how to be in their flow zone,
create a career where they perform at their personal best that is sustainable
and loving life whilst getting paid well for it." Mark Paddenburg
CEO, INNOVATION CENTRE
As the Sunshine Coast continues to build a reputation as a regional
sports hub more sustainable growth opportunities will arise for locally
@starathletes_ - Phones, tablets and laptops are consuming our life more and more. Addiction to mobile devices have many side effects:
- Unconscious eating and overweight. Be honest - you often don't even notice how much food you're eating while you're talking or texting on your phone.
- Overwhelmed. Mobile devices are bombarding us with pieces of different information, making us think, make choices and take actions. No wonder you're overwhelmed in the end of each day.
- Unfocused. Your phone is a big distraction. Calls, messages, notifications, emails - they constantly take your focus away from your tasks and goals.
- Lack of clarity. When your head is already full with information you receive from your phone, how can you have clear mind?
- Instant gratification instead of long-term thinking. We live in a consumer society and your phone is a window to this world. If you're interested in any products or services, your phone often reminds you about them - special offers, sales, exclusive discounts, coupons, etc.
- Slow problem-solving abilities due to mental overload. Your mind has its limits, don't spend your energy on unimportant things because you need this energy if you want to make effective decisions for your business.
- Low creativity. Using phone along with using mobile apps and scrolling through social media develops something called "clip thinking". As a result you can't focus on anything for more than a few minutes.
As you can see overusing your phone can be harmful, so don't turn it on at least for an hour after you wake up in the morning. Switch it to 'mute' mode when you do important work. Also don't scroll through social media until you finish the most important tasks.
Follow @starathletes_ for more👈