As I was helping my husband with his IG account, we were describing his interests and hobbies. 🍷
One of his past endeavors was making wine from a Syrah vineyard, that our neighbor decided she didn’t want to harvest that year and offered us the opportunity. What an undertaking that was!
We had to care for the vineyard starting in May, which was a lot of work, then harvest the grapes in September of 2013. With the expertise of our dear friend, @annathyst Dad, a vineyard manager in Santa Barbara’s wine country, we began the wine making journey.
After five years, we can say this wine is a smooth, full-bodied wine. One barrel produced 23 cases of wine. Over these past five years, we have given away more than we have kept as gifts, etc. Our son, @mellamojacobo who helped us harvest the grapes, said we should keep some for ourselves, which we will now do😳. We now have 11 cases to enjoy with family and friends. 🍷
We also had one of our best friend’s @suebee1208 daughter, @kalyn_kavanaugh_realtor, photograph the label and her parents had it made for us. It was a team effort, and I miss all the amazing people back in Solvang.🍷❤️❤️
New restaurant in chelmsford, essex - Skewers. I cant get over this place it was soooo tasty, massive portions and only £6 on average per person! I had the periperi chicken burger which was pretty spicey. We had it delivered and it came in around 45 minutes. Would 100% recommend! Have you tried it yet? Let us know what you thought
🧡Chicken and chickpea curry💛 with black quinoa 🖤and a dash of flaked almonds 💛
For the marinade
250 grams Fat Free Greek Yoghurt
2 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Ground Coriander
1 tsp Ground Cumin
1 tsp Garam Masala
3 tsp Turmeric
1 tsp Ground Ginger
1 tsp Garlic Granules
2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1 tsp Chilli Powder
1/2 Lemon Juice of
For the sauce
4 large Chicken Breasts
400 grams Canned Tomatoes
3 tbsp Tomato Puree
1 large Onion Chopped
1 Red Pepper Sliced
2 cloves Garlic Crushed
1 tbsp Garam Masala
4 tbsp Fresh Coriander Chopped Frylight.
1. Add the yoghurt, lemon juice and marinade spices into a large bowl. Dice the chicken and add to the marinade. Cover and pop in the fridge for at 2-4 hours.
2. Once the chicken has marinaded, heat a large frying pan on a moderate heat. Spray with Frylight and cook the onion until soft - this will take around 5 minutes.
3. Add the tomato puree to the onions and cook out for a couple of minutes. Add the crushed garlic, and garam masala, cook for another couple of minutes and stir in the tinned tomatoes. Keep on a low heat.
Take the chicken pieces out of the marinade, setting the remaining yoghurt and spice mix aside.
4. Add the chicken to a separate frying pan. Once the chicken has browned slightly on the outside add to the tomato sauce. Mix to combine and leave to cook on a low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add the sliced peppers and cook for another 10 minutes or until the chicken has cooked through.
Making sure the hob is set to a low heat, stir in the remaining yoghurt marinade and fresh coriander. Leave to cook through for 5 minutes. Serve with your choice of accompaniment!
I love kitchen towels! At the gift market this week spicing up shops everywhere from the dallas gourmet market at the WTC Dallas, Texas
7 2513 hours ago
People ask me can you ship, and I say “hell yes” but in this case I offered to deliver them! When you need to heat it up, you just need it. These little guys went to #troistorrents Switzerland 🇨🇭 Merci