Calling all prospective and current #sommeliers. Entries for the @wosa_za#capesomm 2019 Kenya edition are open.
The Wines of South Africa Sommelier World Cup takes place in Cape Town in September 2019.
The Kenyan edition of the competition will be launched on 1 March 2019.
Kenyan Final will take place on 1-2 April 2019. *****Entry link in bio***** TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY, NOT LIMITED TO:
1. I am currently in full- or part-time employment in the wine trade in my country of residence.
2. If I were to win my country round I will be able to attend the finals in South Africa between 18-22 September 2019.
3. I am over 18 years of age.
4. I agree that the organisers of the event have the right to determine eligibility of the applicants to participate.
5. I agree to abide by the rules of the competition and hereby give the organisers the right to publish my details on the website and in the press releases.
6. I understand and agree that the competition will be conducted in English.
7. I hold a passport that will be valid for at least six (6) months after my date of departure from South Africa.
8. I have no criminal records.
9. By submitting this form to the relevant market manager, I accept this form as a digital signature for participation and consideration to enter the competition.
10. I accept the terms and conditions
Soave classico 2016 TAMELLINI, 100% uva Garganega.
Colore giallo paglierino, gusto intenso con vena di mandorla.🥂
Perfetto come aperitivo abbinato a pesce d'acqua dolce, primi piatti delicati e pizza alla bufala con pomodoro e basilico freschi.🍕😍 #repost@tamellini_wine
Soave classic 2016 TAMELLINI, 100% Garganega grapes.
Straw yellow color, intense taste with almond vein🥂
Perfect as an aperitif paired with freshwater fish, delicate first courses and buffalo pizza with fresh tomatoes and basil.🍕😍 #repost@tamellini_wine
Spring is here! Gather your friends for a picnic! Don't forget your sparkling rose and riesling!
In general, lower alcohol (13% or less) is the way to go (so you dont get too tipsy before dinner!) #winepicnic#wineanddinesg#wineloverssg#sommeliers
Queremos agradecer a ASPA (Asociación Sommeliers Provincia de Alicante) por recibirnos con tanto interés.
Conocimos grandes personas con entrenados paladares. Una velada muy intensa e interactiva, compartimos experiencias y vivencias que recargan nuestro respeto y pasión por el viñedo y el trabajo.
🍷Gracias por la acogida🍷
Podéis ver y descargaros las fichas de nuestros vinos➡️
Y si los queréis probar os lo llevamos directamente a casa➡️
Chocolate y Vino Tinto🍫🍷.
¡Una combinación explosiva!🤩
A los que les gusta el chocolate oscuro, 70% cacao... Mi recomendación: una copa de Cabernet Sauvignon o Zinfandale es la mejor manera de terminar una comida o cena👌🏼.
Y lo mejor, es que ambos contienen polifenoles y son buenos para el organismo y el corazón😏.
9 2581:16 AM Jan 8, 2019
E.Guigal Condrieu 2016
The wine is delicate and elegant. On the nose, there are a intensely flowery such as violets and fruity(apricot,peaches and citrus). On the palate, it offers fresh,round,rich and full bodied. Light acidity and round fleshy.
5 3496 days ago
Tonight after work I did a quick workout and afterwards we drank a glass of wine while planning New Year’s Eve. When I think about wine and food this picture always comes to mind. This was the first time I had Bordeaux wines in this caliber, never been more nervous opening a bottle of wine even though I was at my friends house 🙈 I can’t wait till my next wine&food experience like that one! #bordeaux#moutonrothschild#lamissionhautbrion#throwback#wine#sommeliers#sommlife#wineporn