Cant get more pinned then that! I think when I told @mcnolty318 "you just pin it from as far back as you can" he thought I was crazy. It takes speed when your 6'4" and 250 pounds to fly over a 100 feet 🤓.
Follow, like and comment @snowmobilelife.daily
Tag your love
🔊 Killer line working it through the rocks! 🤘
You can get your GGB Exhaust at your local dealer OR shop online at www.ggbexhaust.com (worldwide shipping)
Power By Design
* Dyno Tested
* 2000° Ceramic Paint
* Performance Guarantee
* Over 300 5 Star Customer Reviews
* Industry Leading Customer Service
* Huge Weight Savings
* Direct Fit No Modifications
* No Fuel Or Clutch Mods Required
* Best in Class Two Year Warranty
GGB two stroke mufflers are dyno tested and flow benched developed for back pressure against the stock muffler and will perform as good or better than stock or your money back.
I realized the other day that I write these ridiculously long Instagram captions but never really talk about the adventure. So, here’s the abridged version of yesterday.
1. Met up with some of the coolest humans on the planet at Eagles.
2. The snow (check out those tracks in the background) was less than stellar. Therefore, we decided to log some miles and went to Turtle.
3. @cduchene_livewildly walked on a cornice. That was cute, eh Brandon? Just a wee little cornice promenade.
4. Rumour had that this Swedish phenom was in the area and doing stuff we should all watch (that’s what most people in this photo are doing. No joke.) People wanted to see the madness in person. Three tickets to the show please! (I am holding three fingers up (@savanna_lebans@cduchene_livewildly can you guess which 3?)
5. We went over an edge that on way down I had time to think “wow, future Eliisa isn’t going to like climbing that.”
6. After watching the Swedish Wizard and riding literally no fresh we went back to that climb and I watched people get bucked off their sleds in the trenches at the top. 👍🏻 cool. I sat at the bottom and contemplated pulling my sled up by hand or being left there overnight. Sleepover!
7. But I did it and then I got to the top (it was nearly majestic, y’all) and I proceeded to dance on my sled and sing “I made it, I really made it (except I used a bad word in there that’s not appropriate for the internet)”. That’s right! For 12 seconds I was my biggest fan. Sign me up for RMSHA, boys!
8. We ended up riding out with like 47 other humans. That was neat. Like one giant gang assembled by the love of hardpack.
9. Also, I got to see @c_vonrotz and meet @walper88! What a nice surprise! Those two are 🤩😍. I highly recommend bumping into them in the parking lot, hugging them like you’re long lost besties and then hoping to bump into them on the mountain all day but not have that happen.
❅ #sledrevelstoke#snow#mountains#skidoo #arcticcat#yamaha#polaris#topoftheworld # #snow#sledding#sled#snowmobiling#ride#snowmachine#revelstoke#surf#love#thelife#SR#photography#actionphotography#action#snowmobile#winter#raygle#seerevelstoke
Some Timbersled’s ready to hit the hill here in Jackson at the World Championship Hill Climb.
Follow - @snowmobilers.gram
Follow, like and comment
Tag your friends
Sledding is fantastic. All the time you get by yourself while waiting for your friends to find you and help you get your damn sled the right way up gives you sooo much time to reflect on life and selfies 💪🏼👊🏼 #nofriendsonpowderdays