The Palm in mirror 🤚 shipping out a few of these this week, and when I’m all caught up with orders I’m on to a new round of boxes (yeee!) and some palms en color.... if only to show you I’m not allergic to it 🙃 #mirror#stainedglass#interiors
MINDFUL DECLUTTERING CHALLENGE DAY #7 - SELF-CARE
This is it folks! Have you made it?? Are you ready for your last and final challenge?
I've found that an organized and tidy home is one pathway to healing. Some people start the journey to cleaning up their life through diet and exercise while others chose to explore spirituality. For me organizing and letting go of clutter is a large part of a healthy human experience.
We all need time to decompress, to connect back to our truth and to recharge our batteries. Breathwork meditation, journaling, cleansing my home, long baths, dancing, hiking and and sharing meals with friends are a few of my self-care must haves.
CHALLENGE: Today I'm asking you to post an image of something you do each week that brings you back to a state of balance and peace. Maybe it's yoga, journaling or simply doing laundry. Whatever brings you joy, bring it on!
BENEFIT: No one is capable of going, going, going all the time. When we create moments and hours of rest, we return to the responsibilities of life more present, more calm and more alive. Meditators tend to savor food more deeply, feel like they can bend time and are able to handle life's ups and downs more easily. Self-care rituals are a great reminder that everything you need is already inside of you.
1. Sign up in the link in bio with your name and email.
2. The Mindful Declutter Challenge is run through the Instagram platform and you must post an image or video on your feed or stories for all 7 days. We love before and afters but if you only post the afters it still counts!
3. Each post must include our unique hashtag: #ClutterHealingChallenge. This is how we will track who has completed all 7 challenges.
4. Like all challenge posts @clutterhealing
5. Tag @clutterhealing either in your photo, caption or video.
6. If you have a private Instagram page, please send your challenge of the day to me via direct message!
Photography by @hylahhedgepeth for @clutterhealing
You guys! After almost a year we finally have dining room chairs! What do you think? #bohobeachbungalow
14 140an hour ago
Tips för hösten! Häng på vår Homestylingkurs, 2 dagar i Stockholm. Något för dig, kompisen, kollegan? Vore kul att ses i höst! •👍🏼🙌🏼✌🏼👋🏼• För info och datum kika på www.evensteveneducation.com eller www.kurser.se
2 261 hours ago
Happy Sunday! From lil’ miss side-ponytail... 👱🏽♀️
Home decor can get expensive! But if you are on a budget here are some useful tips that may be able to help you!
1. Nursery’s- You can find some amazing plants at your local nursery for a reasonable price and they can add a lot of character and life to your space.
2. Shop around- Stay away from those really expensive home decor stores! I have found pieces from the local dollar store, homesense and the odd garage sale! If you do some online research look into places like Craigslist and Facebook market place, you can find some neat bargains!
3. Picture it before you buy it- I think we can all admit that we can be impulsive at times 🙋🏻♂️The key to buying decor is to picture it in your space first! So many times you can come home with decor that you have no room for.
Yesterday was so fun having my gal @dani__buckle over to take some photos of our space and also of myself 😱. Spending this Sunday savouring every minute as tomorrow I’m heading into a week long photoshoot (the theme starts with a C and ends with Hristmas) and while that is sure to end in sparkles I’m going to take it easy for today! Iced coffees and cuddles with my husband (and let’s be real, a bit of freelance work) are on the docket today! What are you up to? Do you have a weekend ritual, or do you just see how you feel each Sunday?