Why, having been endowed with the courageous heart of a lion, do we live as mice?
All the dreams that run through your head during the day are yours for the taking! That dream body, that new car, that (fill in the blank) are all waiting for you. But it will cost you! Living up to your full potential requires leaving your comfort zone again, and again, and again. Being in the top 1% requires consistently doing what the other 99% are not willing to do. Fortunately, we train this mental toughness every day in the gym. Make sure you apply the same resolve to your family, career, finances, and all the things that make up the other 23 hours of your day!
🔥 Double tap if you’re going to go after the things that set your heart on fire today!
1 563 hours ago
@elitefts grenades. Best attachment you can buy!!!
Need to loosen up your QL? Try this out:
1. Place the band around your waist, hooked to your knees as seen in pic2.
2. Place one leg over the other.
3. Put UBALL under your back on the same side that has your foot on the wall.
This great idea was inspired by @smashwerx. ⚠️: this is pretty intense, so you may want to try it with a softer ball first.
Happy Saturday. If your gym doesn't have one, get a sandbag for today's workout. Sandbag's are relatively cheap, under $100, and you can keep it at home or in your vehicle. As for the 400m sandbag run, it'll realistically be more of an airborne shuffle with that weight, but the point is to keep moving with the 100 lbs on your back.
Tempo OHP (2221) 5x3 @ 80%
B. Saturday Suck Fest
Run 400m carrying sandbag (100/50)
20x Sandbag G2O
30x burpee over sandbag
40x Sandbag squats
Sled drag 5x100'
Bench 3x5 @ 75%
BB Bicep curl 3x12
Weighted dips 3x12
@roguefitness #150 sandbag work today. felt a lot heavier than it sounded before the workout started. 2.5 mile bike ride to warm up- back extensions/ weighted lunges/ flutter kicks/ sandbag cleans. #saturdayworkout#itstheweekend
Went into today wanting to set a new #5k#PR. I was hoping to break 35 minutes. Not sure my official time (the clock said 33:17 when I crossed the finish) but I blew away my old, and only other, 5k time of 46:44.
2 157 hours ago
Almost hoodie season. Happy first day of Fall! Shop hoodies with the link in bio. #ryourogue