Tyson isn't responding to medication. His back legs are getting worse. Swimming is no use right now as be curls his hind legs up against his body and paddles only with his front. We recieved all the xrays and will be seeing a specialist tomorrow. Yesterday broke me, as when I called to make an appointment, I got to speak to the specialist himself and he told me that putting Tyson to sleep should be kept as an option considering his age and all the problems already showing. But this was never an option, I promised Tyson I would never let him suffer, but I also can't give up on him. Whatever it takes, we are taking out a personal loan today for his vet bills as I feel uncomfortable asking for donations. He is my dog after all. We will await the Dr Adriaan's opinion tomorrow when he takes a look at the xrays before any decisions are made with regards to Tyson's quality of life. I need to make plan to go to Durbs, Plett or Cape Town within the next few weeks too. I promised Tyson he will be able to see and swim in the sea before the day he needs do pass away. I need to keep my promise. So if my South African friends have any recommendations on pet friendly accommodation in these areas, we would really appreciate them ❤
Yaaaas hooman keep scratching, you're doing good.
What would you name him? Drop a comment!
- • @_kodatherottie
➡️ Browse for trending merch
➡️ DM ME for your own custom apparel
➡️ We Ship Worldwide : 07- 14 days
💬 Turn on Post Notifications
⤵️ Let's Comment your teammate 👨 below !