Need a side dish for Thanksgiving? Try these Green Bean Casserole Riceballs with the Power AirFryer Oven! See below for the full recipe:
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE RICEBALLS
• 1 cup sushi rice, cooked • 2 14.5 ounce cans cut green beans, drained • 0.25 cup cream of mushroom soup • 0.5 cup whole milk ricotta • 1 cup Mozzarella cheese • 1 pinch Salt and Pepper • 2 cup fried onions • 2 cup all-purpose flour • 2 eggs, beaten
1. In a large bowl, combine the rice, green beans, cream of mushroom soup, ricotta and mozzarella.
2. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. The filling should be on the slightly salty side.
3. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Meanwhile, set up the dredging station.
4. Put the fried onions in a plastic zip-top bag. Use your hands to break the onions into crumbs. Transfer to a shallow bowl.
5. Roll the rice mixture into balls, about the size of a billiard’s ball.
6. Roll each ball in the flour, followed by the egg, and, lastly, the onion crumbs.
7. Cook in an Air Fryer at 380, until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Serve hot.
Leftover remix tonight! I combined leftover rice, the end of two cheeses, the end of a bag of kale, last week's roasted pumpkin remains, and 2 of last week's eggs into rice balls. A side of salad greens completed the meal. Yum!
Le prelibatezze dello stretto di Messina sono tutte qua dentro!
2 702 days ago
🦃 Cini’s Thanksgiving Menu 🦃
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••✅ Traditional- Beef Ragu w/peas ✅ Sautéed Spinach ✅ Buffalo Chicken 🐔 ✅ Tatta - Seasoned Mashed Potato 🥔 ✅ Spicy Mac n Cini - 5 Cheese 🧀 Mac n cheese w/ Bacon 🥓HOT 🔥 Cherry Peppers 🌶Coated in Flammin HOT 🔥Cheetos ✅ 5 Cheese 🧀Mac n Cini ✅ Crab 🦀 Rangoon ✅ The all CHEESE 🧀Cini ✅ Sweet Chili 🌶 Chicken 🐔Cini ✅ Steak 🥩 n Cheese 🧀 w/ Peppers n onions 🌟 All Cini’s Come Packed Full of Our 3 Cheese 🧀Blend for that Famous 🌕 Cini 🧀 Streeeeetch ‼️🤗🤗🤗 *Direct Message us to place ur orders 2Day!! EAT CINI’S!!!🔥💣👅💦💦❤️
🍙 @jichansonigiri pop-up at Bar Nirvana in Little Tokyo // stopped by for some yummy onigiri, but also low-key testing out catering options for the wedding lol✨
buta kakuni (pork belly), ama miso with shisho yaki, and karashi kombu onigiri.
🔖 Add to your food bucket list by bookmarking or sharing to stories! find them at pop-ups and festivals!
Get #cozy in one of our popular #yayatea Eat Me Onigiri #Hoodies! We are still accepting Pre-Orders! Available in 5 colors - heather grey, black, maroon, honey yellow & indigo blue. Pick available in all locations! Click on the link above or visit our FB page to place an order.
Shoutout to @arancinibros for making the best damn mozzarella and basil pesto rice balls that this Italian has ever eaten (except my grandmother's, but if I ever even thought of saying otherwise, her vengeful spirit would haunt me for eternity). #arancini#riceballs