So for us Melburnians the cold weather has definitely kicked in early this year. I don’t know about you but cold weather and my MS DO NOT go well together ☠️
When I think about winter in Melbourne all I think is ‘pain’. I really struggle in winter and find my bones and muscles just don’t deal with life and no matter how hard I try to stay warm my body finds it really hard to regulate temperature which causes extreme muscle pain and stiffness 😖
I’m not just talking ‘oh my feet are cold’ I’m talking ‘my toes and fingers might actually fall off & not be there when I look down’. I’m talking ‘metal wires ripping through your back, legs and arms right down to the bones & then someone stirring the open wounds with a blade. I’m talking being in so much pain you can’t think straight so you lay in foetal position hoping you don’t vomit. I dread winter so much so I thought I’d share some coping mechanisms I’ve learnt along the way.
Surviving winter with MS:
1. ALWAYS TAKE A JACKET – even if you think the weather might be ok, you just never know so always have one with you.
2. INVEST in great warm singlets, undies, gloves and socks – sounds silly but Doctors actually tell you that MS really affects circulation in turn affecting your hands and feet as the blood doesn’t flow properly so when you keep these parts of the body warm it is easy to keep the rest of you warm.
3. GET MOVING – although the warm bed, blankets and heat pack feels are so real, it’s so important to keep active during winter. This is where I LOVE HOT YOGA & find myself going more because I yearn for the heat & it makes my body stiffness so much easier to deal with.
4. STAY HYDRATED – in general people don’t feel the need to drink as much water in winter but it is so important to continue to drink your recommended daily intake & even tea can count towards it. So if you really don’t feel like drinking that 2litres of water drink 1litre and then sip on green tea for the rest of the day. This will obvs also keep you warm #winning
What other tips do you have for surviving winter with MS? Ps how cool would it be to escape the cold to Europe every year for 3 months #problemsolved
Sebastian is on his way to bring 3 more 🐶🐶🐶 off the streets and into our home 💕It seems we are a hot topic these days about being irresponsible rescuing so many dogs when we have our babys arrival within a few months. 🙄 Dont worry people, our closest neighbour is a daycare giver for kids so if the child dont give the dogs the peace and quiet they deserve we will bring the baby over to her 👌 #problemsolved
We’re celebrating #BritishTomatoWeek with our 3-in-1 Rotary Peeler! The serrated blade is great for peeling tomatoes, then you can easily rotate to standard or julienne for the rest of your fruit and veg. 🍅 Shop the link in our bio 🍅
A long night of troubleshooting stability included:
*Glued tail cap next to frame with fiberglass resin. (acted like a super glue)
*Shaving. Lots of shaving. (Still heavy prolly need to do more and build back up with a lighter material.)
*New way of toting the body. Utilizing a back brace now instead of a belt. *Way* More comfortable.
* orange fabric is a stand-in/tester for a saddle skirt/horse blanket to blend body to horse. (Thank you hubby for being model.
Thank goodness after six hours we got to this point. Going to sleep very well tonight. I’m exhausted. 😅 #cosplay#centaurbody#thelastunicorncosplay#cosplaywip#problemsolved#hopingforthebest
My face when I found out that Australia & the USA only ban 10-20 harmful ingredients in our cosmetic & personal care industry. Europe is slightly better at 1000 banned ingredients. Especially given that our skin absorbs 65% of what we put into it, and that it’s into our bloodstream within 26seconds 😲🙊 #mindblown
Capire a chi è rivolto il tuo prodotto o servizio è la via per individuare il tuo cliente ideale. ✅
Per fare questo è importante conoscere le dinamiche che portano (o possono portare) il tuo cliente ideale e trovare riscontro delle sue esigenze nel tuo prodotto o servizio.🔗 Possono esistere molte tecniche e tattiche per arrivare ad acquisire queste conoscenze ma quasi tutte partono dal l’ascolto ed interpretazione dei segnali che il cliente, su tua sollecitazione, ti trasmette.📊 Segnali che derivano da domande poste nella giusta maniera che sappiano evidenziare la percezione del valore e dell’utilità del tuo prodotto o servizio da parte di un target specifico.📡 Ma attenzione questo approccio vale per ogni aspetto del business e quindi per ogni tipologia di interlocutore di cui, il tuo business, potrà avere bisogno per crescere più agevolmente sul mercato.📈 🗓Se sei curioso e desideri sapere come adottare questo approccio ed alcune tecniche di realizzazione incontriamoci, la prima consulenza la offriamo noi ☕️😉. PRENOTA ORA CLICCANDO QUI:
Via @thisisinsiderkitchen: The @forktula helps you scrap your plate clean. 🍽 #insiderpicks
If you want to buy one, see the link in our bio. It won’t cost you anything extra, and we’ll make some money to support our videos.
190 57802:34 PM Apr 24, 2018
The GarlicZoom from @chefncorp perfectly minces garlic without the mess. 👩🍳 #insiderpicks
If you want to buy one, see the link in our bio. It won’t cost you anything extra, and we'll make some money to support our videos.
37 35972:35 PM Apr 26, 2018
Mug shot! 😜 Making Monday sweeter with this mug of Fudge Brownie Cookie Dough, @oatmygoodness granola, fresh berries and almond milk
10 3992 days ago
Having trouble keeping your Silverado aligned? Our alignment cams solve that issue keeping your camber and caster locked in place. Available on our website for 1999-Current Silverado’s. #dirtkingfabrication#dirtking#problemsolved