Ok, ok ... What trip to Italy isn't complete without posting a billion pictures of what I'm eating and making all y'all pasta-jealous? These were the outstanding pasta dishes ... All made with five or less ingredients. Needless to say that if my stomach has a soul, I'm in heaven here in Italy.
1. Tortello in Rome with a fresh, organic egg yolk, herbs and ricotta in a sage butter sauce #trattoriamonti
2. Handmade tagliatelle with wild boar ragu in Siena (and everywhere else I ate it) #osteriaalcarroccio
3. The freshest pomodoro sauce over pici pasta or a fatter, Tuscan version of spaghetti in Florence @boccanegrafirenze
4. Perfectly Al dente spaghetti with butter and dried fish roe (a la bottarga) in Florence @trattoriacammillo
5. Butter and black truffles over skinnier tagliatelle @4leoni_firenze