The majority of my life…I let everything & everyone get in the way of me reaching my full potential...especially myself!🙎♀️ I let fear of rejection, fear of failure, fear of the unknown, & the fear of not being good enough STOP me from becoming the best woman, wife, & mom that I was called to be.
But 2 years ago I changed that.💪👊 I decided to be THAT GIRL who decided to GO FOR IT🙋🏼 I made the decision that I wanted MORE!🙌 ▪️I wanted to become the BEST version of me for my family & friends.
▪️I wanted to give HOPE & strength to women. ▪️Iwanted to share my PASSION for health & fitness.
▪️I wanted to create a SISTERHOOD of women who lived life together.
▪️I wanted to create a life by design of PURPOSE & FREEDOM for my family.
▪️I wanted to make a “MARK” in this world & leave a legacy. .
And it is because of Coaching that I have been able to do ALL of that & MORE!!! I am blessed to be able to wakeup EVERY.SINGLE.DAY & know that I am living out my purpose in life.😄 Are you living out your passion & purpose?🤷♀️
Do you wake up excited about life?🤷♀️ Well, I want to encourage you to STOP holding yourself back from reaching your FULL POTENTIAL!!! I am looking to personally mentor 5 women in October who are ready to GO FOR IT & become ALL that they were called to be! .
I want YOU to experience the hope, JOY, passion, & FREEDOM that I have discovered since becoming a Coach.
I know change is hard...facing your fears is hard...but... Does it scare you? YES✔️
Does it excite you? YES✔️
Should you do it? ABSOLUTELY ✔️ If you want to hear more about how you can live your passion & why I said yes to coaching then come listen & learn in my Coach Sneak Peek Starting soon!! .
Be the girl who decided to GO for it!
Literally lovely ❤️ | ‘Heart Shaped Red Velvet Pancakes’ recipe by @buythiscookthat .
+ 2 cups all purpose flour
+ 3/4 cup white granulated sugar
+ 1/2 cup cocoa powder unsweetened
+ 2 tbsp baking powder
+ 1 tsp salt
+ 1/2 tsp baking soda
+ 1 3/4 cups milk
+ 2 eggs beaten
+ 1/4 cup butter melted
+ 2 tbsp liquid red food coloring
+ vegetable oil or oil spray for cooking small amount
1) In a bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
2) In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Slowly whisk in butter. Add red food coloring and stir until combined.
3) Pour wet red mixture into dry mix. Beat with spoon until just combined. Do not over stir the batter or the red velvet pancakes will be tough. Let batter sit for 5 mins.
4) Transfer red velvet pancake batter to a squeeze bottle dispenser with a fine tip. Use a funnel to create less mess. .
5) On a pancake griddle or non stick skillet, heat a little vegetable oil or spray pan lightly with non stick spray. Use oil sparingly. Heat to medium heat. Adjust your griddle or stove top temperature accordingly. Err on the lower side to prevent over browning the pancakes.
6) When pan or griddle sizzles when you drop water on it, carefully “draw” out a heart outline with batter. Fill outline with batter.
7) When bubbles start to appear, gently flip pancakes with spatula. Cook until done, about 1 min+. Cooking time will vary based on temperature, batter thickness, and pancake size.
8) Repeat process until all batter has been used. Serve warm with powdered sugar, whipped topping, or cream cheese.
(unbezahlte werbung wegen markierungen/unpayed advertisement)
good evening my dear foodie friends 💕 and happy #pancakesunday
i'm a little late, but better late than never 😆
so here's my sunday pancake stack 🎉 as you can see, i gave much thought into the decoration and did eat my sweet pancake models AFTER their shoot 😃 #foodbloggerproblems
and it's also fall themed, because my calendar said today is the first day of autumn ... and i noticed that right after looking out of the window this morning😃
but instead of complaining about the weather i decided to bake some of my favourite yeast pancakes - perspective is key 😆👌
they are decorated with all sorts of seasonal fruits: plums, apples, pomegranate, figs and oranges 😄 and it tasted sooo good, especially the plums were so sweet and super delicious 😍 this is definitely one of the good sides of fall 🙌
have a wonderful cozy evening 🍁
guten abend meine freunde 💕
spät kommt mein post aber besser spät als nie und auch nicht weniger lecker 😆
ich hab herbstliche pancakes gezaubert anlässlich des heutigen kalendarischen herbstanfangs 🎉 und das wetter passt perfekt - grau in grau und stürmisch, aber das ist endlich das perfekte back-wetter 👌 man muss immer positiv denken 😎
das sind also meine üblichen hefe pancakes mit herbstlichem obst: zwetschgen, orangen, äpfel, feigen und einem super schicken granatapfel 😄 und ich sag euch die zwetschgen waren ein traum, so herrlich süß 😍 da wurd mir gleich ganz warm ums herz 😄 das tolle obst ist definitiv eine der schönen seiten des herbsts 🙌
habt noch einen wunderbar kuscheligen abend 🍁
43 969 hours ago
After a hard workout I got PUMPED when I remembered this breakfast burrito I’ve been wanting to try!!! Two whole grain tortillas, eggs, and veggies! Too it off with salsa and HOT sauce!! 💃🏻All the goods in one spot! .
What’s your newest go-to meal!?! #foodie#breakfastburrito
An attempt was made to replicate the Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake ice cream bar in pancake form. Swiss merengue was used to create the vanilla/strawberry filling. A quick shortbread cookie crumble mix was used to create the topping. The high heat browned the strawberry flavored crumbles, killed the effect.
Notes on this meal.
• Pancakes were strangely chewier than usual, despite identical prep work. Difference was the use of whole, plain Greek yogurt and no melted butter.
• Use 50/50 spelt and cake flour next time.
• Keep decorated pancakes (swiss merengue, whipped cream, etc) to ONE layer. Stack simple pancakes.
• Merengue added good sweetness and carried the strawberry flavored well. Strawberry jam and freeze-dried strawberries were used.
Looking to feel stronger physically AND mentally/emotionally?! .
Do something active for 30 minutes on this gorgeous Sunday!
Walk the dog, run a trail, rock climb, hike, jog the stairs, or ask me for an at-home sweat sesh video! .
We must first be at our best in order to offer value to our loved ones. 💜