🔸Tonight is the night🔸
Questa notte il Re andrà a varcare la soglia di quello che era il suo regno, dove ha vinto il titolo, dove l'anno scorso ha distrutto una marea di record, dove ha regalato emozioni su emozioni ai tifosi, alla città, a noi spettatori, dove è stato travolto da un ondata di insulti in quel lontano 2010. Tonight is the night, questa volta da nemico. Ore 2:00, vietato perdere questo match. ~Seb
🦃 GOBBLE GOBBLE SALE 🦃
Now through cyber Monday (11/26) I am have a super special sale to get everyone in the holiday mood! 👇 Get your Premium Starter Kit and receive 👇
$25 cash back bonus ➕ a bottle of ORANGE Vitality! 🎁 That's 11 bottle of oil + 1 bonus oil
🎁 A adorable diffuser that runs for TEN hours!
🎁 A packet of cleaner and 2 packs of Ningxia Red
🎁 AND the AMAZING 24% off discount for LIFE
No fees, no monthly order required
ONLY 》》》》 💲135
Extra Bonus ➡️ you can stag all the SALE items Young Living is having for BLACK FRIDAY!! > posted in my Wellness with Essential Oils group. *** must use my referral number ( #11979205) when ordering to receive promotion
Using a Swiss ball during exercises adds variety and challenge to your workouts, while also recruiting stabilizer muscles and improving core strength. Try out this killer superset! 3-4 round 12-15 reps!🔥
I am thankful for having this park right down the road from me! The scene is always different as I drive by it multiple times a day. This is one of my favorites. Happy Thanksgiving! #cle#ohio#firstsnow#november
A beautiful day in my hometown - and a wonderful view of my favorite building, Music Hall... home to the symphony, opera etc. Not only does it have perfect acoustics, but as it’s built on a paupers graveyard, it’s one of the most haunted buildings in the United States. Inside it’s a Victorian gothic wonder.
Frank Sinatra, Miles Davis, Bruce Springsteen, Prince, Elton John, Janis Joplin, Eric Clapton, BB King, Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd, and Neil Young have all played here.
Talking today about our Health Services Collegiate Program (HSCP) ❗️❗️ ❗️ The Health Services Collegiate Program is designed to provide financial incentive for students in designated health care professions to complete degree/certification requirements and obtain a commission in the Medical Service Corps (MSC)
• Active duty status as an Officer Candidate First Class/E-6. Receive a monthly military salary anywhere from $3280 to $5610* while attending school to use toward anything! This is your salary: it is up to you if you would like to put it toward tuition, a new car, or rent.
• A Comprehensive health-care benefits package.
• Time in this program counts towards retirement.
• Earn vacation while in this program.
• You pay for tuition, books, and other school expenses.
• * Navy HSCP housing allowance based on graduate school location. Increased offer amounts available in areas with higher cost of living.
• Citizenship - Must be a U.S. Citizen.
• Age - Complete your degree by age 42.
• Education - Must be enrolled in or accepted for transfer to an accredited college, university or school of study for a designated health profession. Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above to apply. Must complete studies/training as full time students attending all normal school sessions (3 semesters), and must maintain GPA of at least 3.0 after selection.
• Degree/certification requirements must be fulfilled within 24 months. Selectees must have an approved degree/course of study completion plan approved by Navy Recruiting Command.
• Minimum of three years active duty from the date of commissioning for any one, two, or three year program.
Programs eligible for HSCP:
Health Care Admin Environmental Health
Maddie with her Vinton County, OH 170" 10 point! #BucksofOhio
7 56121 hours ago
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram