We’re excited to introduce @katieschneid, our amazing Edmonton Ambassador! She has kindly shared her five fun facts below. Who can relate?? 😍
1. I cannot sleep without socks. Like big, fluffy, super warm socks. Even in the dead of summer.
2. I lived and worked in a tent in Kenya for two years, and in that time had the chance to summit Mount Kilimanjaro with my Pops. A lifelong dream of both of ours.
3. I have a slight (but maybe not-so-slight) addiction to coffee + eggnog and jujujubes.
4. I’m a born and raised Edmonton girl, but moved away as soon as I graduated high school to go to University in Cranbrook and Nanaimo.
5. I started snowboarding when I was 6 years old and became an instructor when I was 16. Long live the shred!
They sure do love their fur baby! How can you not? Look at that cute face! I believe one of the greatest things you can do for a child is give them the opportunity and privilege to love and care for a pet. Whether that pet be a dog, a fish, and hamster, or even sea monkeys! 😆. So many valuable life lessons can be learned from caring for a pet. 🧡
3 27 minutes ago
Wherever you are, be who you are.
Even if this ‘you’ can never keep up with @thegoldsack 🙃
Spent the weekend in the mountains 🏔 now back to the reality of cleaning out my childhood bedroom before I leave for school this fall. Why did I think I needed to keep my high school calculus notebooks? 😂 #ohcanada#hainesalaska#hainesjunction