The classic middle-eastern hummus is given a twist with black bean hummus, salted oranges and raspberry pickled red onion. A sprinkle of dukkah (a hazelnut and sumac condiment), some fried leek and a raspberry/harissa gel complete the journey.
S A T U R D A Y ✨
everyday ive said to myself that I want to bake and everyday time slips aways. ya know how sometimes you just NEED a baked good?! insert: APPLE SPICE CRUMBLE MUFFINS 🍎 tis the season.
For the muffins:
1 1/2c almond flour
2tbsp coconut flour
1tbsp @primalpalate apple spice blend
1 scoop @vitalproteins
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp cinnamon
3 eggs, room temperature
1/3c coconut oil, melted and cooled
1tbsp maple syrup
1/2c grated carrot
For the crumble topping:
1 small apple, chopped
1/4c almond flour
1tbsp coconut oil, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Take out eggs. Line muffin tin with muffin liners or spray.
2. Melt coconut oil in microwave for 30 seconds. Set aside.
3. In medium bowl, whisk together 1 1/2c almond flour, coconut flour, Apple Spice Blend and baking soda.
4. In separate bowl, whisk together 3 eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla. Fold in grated carrots.
5. Fill muffin tin ¾ way with mixture.
6. In separate bowl, mix together all crumble toppings. Top each muffin generously.
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until tops become golden brown.
🐚Chilled Abalone- 冰鎮鮑魚
💰HKD28 (when you order Lo mein)
Worth it for the low price!
2 646 hours ago
From the power kitchen of KBC 😁 @kanika.bassi comes a super Breakfast of cheese toast with home made fries topped with cottage cheese, parmesan, chopped onions and kashundi ! It's drizzling since morning, weather is superb, and to top that off with such an amazing plate.. what a way to start the weekend :) #flavorsforsoul
3 1146 hours ago
🍝 Signature Fish Maw Lo Mein
Definitely worth it for the price!
It’s the inside that counts... .
Build-Your-Own-Bing (Chun bing 春饼: a Northern Chinese thin flour-pressed dough, wrapped with braised meats, flavorful sauces, stir-fried and pickled vegetables). @junzikitchen#noleftovers