Following on from yesterday’s theme - here are a few things you might not have known about me (Jim 🙋🏻♂️).
• My first 12 months were spent in plaster as my leg was displaced from my hip.
• I grew up on a wheat and sheep farm and my number one hobby was playing with mini tractors. • My brother and I shoveled and sold sheep manure (we were called Maddock Manure) and made enough money to buy a go-cart.
• My favourite subject at school was maths.
• I always order my coffee extra hot.
• My biggest dislike is lukewarm coffee.
• My definition of pure joy is the first sip of a Matso’s mango beer on a hot afternoon.
• I pierced the same nipple twice back in my teenage days... and also did my eyebrow. • I spend hours watching YouTube videos on how to cut fruit the most efficient way.
• If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life it would be eggs.
• I prefer promite to both vegemite and marmite.
• I like tomato sauce on scrambled eggs, but no other type of eggs.
• Last year I got carried away with my barbecues and after the fourth Char made me a sign saying Jim’s BBQ world.
• As per the above I have an addictive personality - the first time I downloaded scoopon I bought Spanish lessons, salsa dancing classes and a 12V fan in the same 24 hours.
So what do you reckon? Who is weirder - me or Char? 🙋🏻♂️v🙋🏼♀️
Ps to be relevant at last, these are my favourite waterfalls in NZ to date 😍🌊😍
🇨🇿 Vzpomínky na Nový Zéland - geotermální původ Severního ostrova se prostě nezapře. Sopky🌋, čmoudíky🌬️ a horké prameny⛲ roztroušené zejména (ale nejenom) po centrální části jsou hojně využívané místními i turisty. Taky kdo by si nedal líbit horkou lázeň zadarmo nebo za nízký poplatek, že? 🛁 Někde, jako třeba v Tokaanu, lázně obepíná turistická stezka mezi kouřícími potoky, bažinami a jezírky. ================================= 🇬🇧 Memories of New Zealand - geothermal origins of North Island are noticeable almost everywhere. Volcanos🌋, smokes🌬️ and hot springs are spread especially (but not only) in central part and popular between locals as well as tourists. And why not to take a hot bath for free or just a small price?🛁 Some where, such as in Tokaanu, the spa area is lined with a tourist walk through fuming streams, swamps and lakes.
1 378 hours ago
Some shots from another beautiful wedding I’d shot earlier this year 🤵🏻👰🏼
1 738 hours ago
Nature healing 🌿👣 One of my favourite ways to lift my vibration and get into a beautiful space of feeling positive, grateful and alive is to go on nature walks regularly. Walking is soothing and calming to our emotional bodies. Being in nature always gives you a fresh perspective and time to reflect on life. It's also a beautiful way to nourish your mind, body and soul. These crisp autumn days are a perfect opportunity to explore and recharge 🙌💚