I really LOVE working on mirrors. They are challenging, yet so rewarding and elegant. I also love when my brides like to get creative ask for me to write on different materials. YES, PLEASE! What type of seating arrangement is your favorite right now? .
7 8211 hours ago
How incredible do these sari’s look on all of the bridesmaids?!😻❤️
From rich, dark hues to custom illustrations, 2019 has some gorgeous wedding trends. Today on the blog, we’re showing you some of our invitations inspired by this year’s most-loved wedding ideas and designs that you can incorporate into your own stationery suite! Link in bio.
Can I just list the million and a half reasons why I adore first looks?! If you’re on the fence about it or don’t know what the perks are, here ya go:
1. On a day where you will likely get very little alone time, you’ll get to share an intimate, private (aside from this little ninja photog) moment together. Just the two of you.
2. Your timeline is 100000% easier and less stressful! You’ll be able to get your bride and groom portraits, bridal party portraits, and sometimes even family photos DONE before the ceremony!
3. Having all of your portraits finished before means you get to actually enjoy your cocktail hour! You spend so much money on this food, and it breaks my heart when my couples don’t even get to see any of it, let alone eat it!
4. Contrary to popular belief, it actually won’t take away from the moment you walk down the aisle. I totally get wanting to stick to tradition and having that moment when you first walk down the aisle, but I’ve found that it is still so special, because you’re freaking getting married! None of your guests have seen you or know that you did your first look! It’s still a WOW moment for everyone in the room, especially that cutie at the end of the aisle wiping away their tears!
5. My girl, Brit, says it best, “All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus!” Most brides are *hoping* to get that classic reaction of their fiancé teary-eyed as you walk down the aisle. BUT, sometimes all eyes on them makes them more nervous to show emotion. First looks allow for a much more relaxed moment to show genuine, heartfelt emotions! If your love is a cryer, they’re going to cry regardless. How could they not?! They’re about to marry you!
6. MORE PICTURES!!! Couples who do a first look have so much more time to snag plenty of amazing portraits during the day from before the ceremony to sneaking away for some sunset and night portraits!
Okay, I could go on forever! I think I have a crush on first looks. Take a look at the adorable moment Steven and Kristin saw each other for the first time on their big day and just a few of the manyyy portraits we got after! My heart is exploding!!!