Mama’s little matryoshka has started sleeping well again! She’s only woken twice the last three nights. I hope the four month sleep regression has finally ended! She has her two bottom teeth in as well! Evangeline also wore this amazing outfit for her 21 week photo! Check my stories ✨ #goldieanders#goldieandersgrows
Happy Saturday everyone! I’m not sure if you know this, but we received most of our Fall Collection. Within it... this super cute Organic footed pj with animal print 🦁. Petit Bateau is one of the main brands we carry because the confection is impeccable and the clothes can withstand the use of 4 kids. These clothes are made to last.. which is the number one prerequisite for our closed loop model! 📷 @marieflaquita •
Bon samedi tout le monde!! Saviez-vous que nous avions reçu presque toute notre collection d’automne? Ce petit pyjama en cotton organic à motif d’animaux 🦊 sera parfait pour votre bébé.
Petit Bateau est une des principales marques que nous vendons en boutique. Nous avons choisi cette marque parce que la confection est impeccable et les tissus de haute qualité. Cela fait en sorte que la plus part des morceaux Petit Bateau restent beaux au fil des années. Ils peuvent facilement se passer d’un enfant à l’autre. Les vêtements Petit Bateau sont fait pour durer et cela est très important pour l’économie circulaire et pour Mini-Cycle. Merci à @marieflaquita pour la 📷
1. Name/Age/State-Country where you live? -Samantha, sons name is Jace. I'll be 25 in October and my son is 2 and a half. USA, MA.
2. What/who inspires you?- My dad.
3. How many hours sleep do you get on average per night? - about 8
4. Who is your mentor?- my best friend Nancy.
5. What old fashioned values do you think are still important today?- Honesty! Respect and loyalty.
6. If you could have lunch with one famous person who would it be?- Demi Lovato or Chelsea from teen mom.
7. What is something you love about yourself?- I enjoy helping others
8. What is the single most important thing to you?- My son. & honesty
9. What is something not many people know about you? - I love to dance.
10. You have to do something important- what music is playing?- depends on my mood at the time.
11. What do you hope for for the next generation? Peace and long life.
12. If you had to describe yourself in ONE word, what would it be? Kind
13. What is your your biggest fear? Dying
14. What is the coolest thing you own? Idk lol
15. If you could study any one subject for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Another language or sign language.
16. Favorite movie? And favorite TV show? - funny movies, I dont have one favorite. Show: teen mom and friends
17. Your spirit animal? - I dont have one
18. What would make you truly happy in life? -I already am because of my son.
19. Do you believe in God? No and yes.
20. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I use to want Amanda or skyla, but idk anymore
BONUS Question: celebrity crush? Joe santagato from YouTube lol
Last weekend we enjoyed our annual girls’ beach getaway. It’s 3 generations of friends and lots of games, food, laughter, and beach time. We’ve been looking forward to this weekend all year, and I’m pleased to say it was just perfect!
Co-creating magic. We had the best time during this session...talking about life, laughing, running for the light, eating good food, watching the sun go down and the moon come up. We both left a little more in love with each other 💞
This my friend, Winter...she is a certified personal trainer, massage therapist, and Yoga teacher who’s mission is to empower people to be their own best resource for a pain-free and vibrant life. Check out the amazing work she is doing... tissuerehab.co
Thank you, summer. You gave us warm side walks, shade trees became heroes and students everywhere sang your praises. The days you gave let us branch out from our schedules to break the rules, put elbows on the table to eat sweet corn (who’s season is somehow still going strong). You let us know what sundried sheets felt like to play amongst and sleep upon. Your skies lit up with lightning, rain came generously from your heavens and you even brought fireflies to lead us into the night. We’re glad you’re the way you were, that you served us like you did and that we get to close our season with more memories tucked into our belts. #givethanks