D A Y 0
this is my love after 6 seizures in an hour. She then went on to have 3 more and that's when I rushed her to the vet. Our options were take her home and see how she goes alongside some emergency rescue meds or keep her in under IV to see if they could stop them that way. In the hour we were in the vet she didn't have any others. Me and my sister discussed what was best for her. We'd had the same discussions outside of this situation thank God because Jesus does the vet room change your opinions. A
I decided to bring her home with the new meds and we made the heartbreaking decision if she had one more she would be put to rest. This is our personal decision made after very long discussions with many different people.
She didn't have any more when we got home but we have a long, long day ahead just incase. She's on the new meds and has had breakfast. Finally she's resting.
We made it to day 28. Something she hasn't done since this began. For that I'm forever grateful. We're doing what we can for our little unicorn and although we won't cure her, we're trying to let her have as much life as possible while she can. No matter how short it may be 💔