powered by Hard Rock Cafe, Lagos @hrclagos
To celebrate my One Year Anniversary, I have decided to give 2 people, invitations to Hard Rock Cafe, Lagos, and have them pick ANY of the amazing Mexican style dishes from the exciting new menu, “Taste of Mexico”
Remember, this new menu is only for a limited period (till August 31st), so here’s your chance to dig in!
How to win?
1. Mention two Mexican foods
2. State the exact location of Hard Rock Cafe, Lagos.
Drop your answers in the comment section 👇🏽
The persons with the correct answers will be selected. .
Please, feel free to ask a friend, to ask a friend, to ask Google.😉
So who will the lucky winners be?
Damn this TAQUERO got skills 🤯🤯🤯 @tacosdoncuco.tj is a new spot in East Los serving up those 💣💣💣 TACOS ESTILLO TIJUANA 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼 They only there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday go and check them out FAMMM!!! .
Check @tacosdoncuco.tj page for more info!!!! 🌮🌮🌮🌮
Tag your 🌮 SQUAD 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
71 21145 hours ago
NEW IG ITEM ALERT!!!! 😜😜😜 You can now ask for MAZAPAN FRENCH TOAST at all locations!!! 😋😋😋 Stop on by and let us know what you think!!!
Tag a FRENCH TOAST lover 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
VEGAN ARROZ CON POLLO
Mexican red rice is my childhood COMFORT food. What’s yours ? Let me know below and I’ll try to Veganize it;)
Tag a friend and GET THE RECIPE BELLOW!
1 cup Jasmine rice or any long grain white rice
1 package @noevilfoods chicken (cleanest plant based meat)
2 garlic cloves, finely minced
1/2 yellow onion, finely diced
8 ounces tomato sauce
2 cups water
1 tbsp better then bouillon (I used “not chicken” flavor)
1 cup peas
1 cup carrots, chopped
Toppings ; avocado, limes & cilantro! (All a must)
1. Shred the vegan chicken with your hands or using two forks.
2. In a large saucepan over medium heat, add the rice and CONTINUALLY stir until the rice turns a light brown.
3. Add the garlic, onion, and salt. Stir the rice until it turns golden.
4. Add the tomato sauce, bouillon and water. Increase the heat to medium-high.
5. Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes, until the rice is cooked and has absorbed the liquid.
6. Mix in the shredded vegan chicken, peas, and carrots.
7. Remove the rice from the heat and fluff with fork. Top with avocado, lime juice and cilantro. Enjoy! #mexicanfood#mexico#arrozconpollo#vegan#veganism#rice