Kia Ora New Zealand! #day14 and we are heading home to Singapore. What an INCREDIBLE trip. Here’s a few reflections:
1. South Island is BIG, we covered 3000km and still we missed bits - don’t pack too much in otherwise it will feel like you’re driving all the time.
2. We didn’t stick to our original plan - you’ll fall in love with some places and it’s fine to extend!
3. Sandflies really loved @jack_hemsley and they are FIERCE - so bring a VERY good repellent.
4. Sun is strong (did you see our red faces?) - SPF 50 minimum required!
5. Kayaking in Abel Tasman is obligatory.
6. Views from above are heavenly - try a Heli tour (expensive but worth it!)
7. We tasted some of the best white wine in the world - stop off in Central Otago and Marlborough. You’ve probably all heard of Cloudy Bay & Brancott Estate but there is far better stuff if you’re prepared to dig a little deeper.
8. Everywhere is like a postcard, we were stopping every 100m - so bring an awesome camera!
We will be back!
My family’s wine shop in Croatia. Super delicious boutique Croatian wines. What a cool custom made wine rack. #vino&habano
6 328 hours ago
#winetopia Wellington. What a great way to taste wine and learn. Well organised wine event, totally recommend, especially workshops. 2019 bring it on! See you there.
1 248 hours ago
Match made in heaven. What a good value for money for this wonderful Chateauneuf du Pape GSM blend. Super concentrated, smooth tannins and great balance. Heavenly. And what better match than with amazingly delicious and super juicy steak cooked to perfection by @bbq_bros_catering#evas_wine_world#bbqbros
1 268 hours ago
Boutique winery and cellar door @korcula Croatia. So cool to meet the people behind the wine. Seeing people and land in a wine bottle, that’s what it’s all about.
1 388 hours ago
Globos, 2018. Watercolour on paper by Abraham Lacalle. 150 x 170 cm. Marlborough.
2 408 hours ago
7 years ago I moved to New Zealand from Croatia to make wine and I am still amazed how beautiful Marlborough vineyards are. This gorgeous summer day in Waihopai Valley will give the grapes much needed warmth and sunshine. Harvest is here in no time.
Eyebrow Microblading is the best way to get the brows you want! ✨Natural hair strokes! Get the eyebrows of your dreams! Appointments are available! 🖊Technique: Microblading
⏱Duration time: 2 - 2.5 hours
✨Lasts: 6 months to 1.5 years
☎️Appointment: 786-238-6816 (Text Only)
2 1413 hours ago
Love a good bar cart? I have just used this wee stunner to dress my latest renovation. The Botanist gin completes the botanical theme 🍃💚 Blenheim locals - if you would like this bar cart, it is for sale $65. Only one available! Contact me now 🍸🍾💛
3 1413 hours ago
1 654:59 AM Sep 13, 2018
Who could do with this right now?! Our cafe is open 7 days a week from 11.30am until 3pm. (and this is the open steak sandwich!)
I can’t imagine that any of you who know me would be surprised by my #valentinesday2019 tribute. For this #winegirl it’s a beautiful red barrel celebration of what makes her the happiest.
Cloudy Bay, founded in 1985 was one of 3 original New Zealand wineries that put Sauvignon Blanc, now famous world over, on the map.
Find their sparkling wine, Pelorus, in you can, it’s outrageously delicious.
De #Whitsundays zijn natuurlijk uniek, maar ergens deed dit plekje me wel een beetje aan dit wereldberoemde Australische strand denken 😄💦 Het water was hier ook zo ongelofelijk turquoise blauw van kleur 💙 en het was trouwens ook onze laatste fotospot op het Zuidereiland voordat we met de avond-ferry naar Wellington vertrokken, goede spot om afscheid te nemen dus 😊 #nieuwzeeland#cullenpoint#southisland#beachplease#vitaminsea