Bowl time! 💚 Met dit warme weer is een heerlijke smoothie bowl absoluut niet verkeerd 😍 Smoothie bowls zijn eenvoudig te maken, lekker en je kan eindeloos variëren met fruit en groentes 😌 Deze bowl bevat banaan, spinazie, mango en aardbeien 🍌🍓 Wat is jullie favo smoothie bowl? Fijne donderdag 🌱
• 2 pizzas and a garlic bread for only $30 • At Pear Tree, we love to offer our amazing customers great value prices. We would like to invite you all to join us for the next two Thursday from 4pm and order 2 of the any $20 pizzas and pay only $30 for both and receive a complimentary garlic bread on top of that. Please note that the promotion is valid only on Thursdays and will include only the pizzas valued at $20. Offer valid until 31 of May. Do not miss out!
Super simple ravioli “al bianco” with spinach and parmesan (10 mins) - made after a 13-hour day when I really just wanted to stop off at the chippy!
- fresh filled ravioli (product shown in images is @aldiuk braised beef and red wine mezzalune)
- extra Virgin olive oil
- parmesan (optional)
- baby tomatoes (optional)
Method (we’re going to cook the pasta the proper Italian way!):
1. Set a large pan of water to boil.
2. Once the water is vigorously boiling, add 2/3 tablespoons of salt to the water.
3. Add the ravioli, then turn the water down to a simmer and cook for 3 minutes.
4. While the pasta is cooking, line a bowl with fresh spinach.
5. Drain the pasta then return to the pan and drizzle with a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
6. Layer the pasta onto the spinach then add grated parmesan and tomatoes.
The kind of meal I encourage you to make for our upcoming #wholeplantfoodfocused challenge. @betterbodyfoods organic tri color quinoa, brown rice, kale, edamame, and cilantro + sautéed carrots and broccoli + organic tempeh in a homemade peanut sauce (featuring @betterbodyfoods PBfit). If you haven’t heard, I’m hosting a 2 week challenge where we really focus on eating whole plant foods—passing on the more processed foods and treats to feel our absolute best! So happy to hear so many of you are on board already. We kick off Monday and to help you prepare I’m including a list of items I recommend below. Feel free to add to it in the comments for the benefit of all!
Variety of rice, quinoa, farro, polenta, oats, buckwheat groats
Variety of beans, lentils, edamame, organic tofu, organic tempeh
Variety of seeds—chia, hemp, flax, and sesame seeds
Variety of nuts, unsweetened coconut
Variety of fresh and frozen fruit and veggies (don’t forget potatoes and lemons)
Variety of greens
Tahini, coconut aminos, garlic, ginger, spices
Unsweetened nut milks, low sodium veggie broth
High quality pastas, noodles, supplement powders (to use in moderation)