On my way babe 😘❤😍! Love these #heygirl memes😂, cant beat #ryangosling in the am!
Happy Monday #fitfam! Dropping the boy off at school and off to the gym! I mean, who wouldn't with that there, right?!?
Go out and #crushyourgoals, whatever they may be!
Gearing up for a challenging day (week). It's Finals Week here at @iubloomington and we score the exams for faculty. Hopefully this mug of frothy #bulletproofcoffee will keep me from hiding under the desk. But if you see me and I'm near catatonic, well...😜
Pão de frigideira low carb com 3 ingredientes 🍞
1 colher de sopa de farinha de amêndoas ou farelo de aveia
1/2 colher de café de fermento
Modo de preparo
Coloque todos os ingredientes no mixer, bata, despeje a massa na frigideira untada com óleo de coco, salpique gergelim, tampe a frigideira, fogo sempre baixo, doure dos dois lados, corte o pão no meio, recheia com Queijo muçarela e geleia de morango sem açúcar, tampe a frigideira e espere o queijo derreter e tá prontinho.
Meninas, vão correndo na nossa bio e acessem o link com 30 super receitas #lowcarb. Totalmente gratuito, podem compartilhar com suas amigas também ❤️😱
We're proud, honored and happy to present our KetoLadies 2019 speakers!
Ximena de la Serna @theft nctionalforce is a Nutritional Therapist and Digital Entrepreneur from Colombia, and 7 months into the LCHF + Intermittent Fasting lifestyle she was clear of PCOS after two decades of suffering, to her doctors astonishment.
Today she helps dozens of Spanish speaking women overcome PCOS, diabetes, hormonal issues and optimise their DNA expression through Nutrigenetics and Nutritional Therapy.
Want to learn more from Ximena? (We know we do, she's amazing!) Join us here - link in bio!
HOMEMADE #LOWCARB / #LOWSUGAR - #KETO DONUTS 😱 🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩
Just because you’re on #keto doesn’t mean you gotta give up sweets. Trust me, these keto donuts are E P I C (and guilt-free😱)!! Low carb. Low sugar. And taste just like fresh farm donuts!! Give em’ a shot!!
Also wanna give credit where credit is due and mention that the majority of this recipe comes from @keto.connect and their tremendous keto cookbook: KETO MADE EASY (which I highly recommend👍🏻)
First things first:
• preheat oven to 400F
In a large bowl add:
• 11 1/2 ounces of Philadelphia cream cheese
• 1/2 cup Berio olive oil
• 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
• 4 eggs
• 2 tsp vanilla extra .
• 2 tsp log cabin sugar-free maple syrup
• 1/3 cup coconut flour .
• 1 tsp sweetleaf liquid stevia .
• 2 tsp ground cinnamon
• 1 tsp baking powder .
• 2 tsp beef gelatin powder
• 7 tsp erythritol (Swerve)
• ▶️SMALL◀️pinch of salt .
• Mix everything together until it’s all uniform (use an emulsifier if you have one).
• Spray cooking spray in 6 cavity silicone donut pan
• Fill each cavity to the brim with batter.
• (OPTIONAL: as long as you’re okay with the macros, add your fav filling I.E. - peanut butter, semi-sweet choc chips, coconut flakes, etc
• Place in oven at 400F for 25 minutes.
• Batter makes 2 batches of 6 (or 12 donuts🤓) And that’s the best thing! For the most part, these donuts are guilt free (see macros below). .
MACROS PER: .
🍩PLAIN CINNAMON DONUT👇🏻
NET Carbs: 4g
🥥COCONUT FLAKES DONUT👇🏻
NET Carbs: 5g
Fat: 31g .
🍪SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE CHIP DONUT👇🏻
NET Carbs: 12g
Fat: 27g .
🍎APPLE PIE SPICE DONUT👇🏻
NET Carbs: 8g
REMOVE FROM OVEN, LET COOL, AND ENJOY 😙
▶️ PRO TIP: Put them in the fridge and have a cold donut with your hot coffee in the morning😱
Realised yesterday that I'm working through my #nutritionnovember bootcamp which is ALL about focusing on nutrition (in December) but I haven't spoken much about it on here 🙈 That being said, I live in London. I like to eat out a fair amount, especially at this time of year when my social calendar is booming!
Don't be afraid to MODIFY your meals when you're eating in a restaurant. It's ok to be that person, despite some of the pressure your friends may put you under 😂😂 it's your health right? Doesn't mean you don't get to enjoy yourself and have to live under a rock, but also doesn't mean you should go HAM on a burger and fries every week. Ask for no bun and upgrade to sweet potato fries. Cut the muffin and add eggs. #removeandsubstitute
It's a RESTAURANT. It's not like they don't have the tools to help you out!
KETO AVOCADO ICE CREAM: Helado de Aguacate 🥑
OMG. I AM SO PROUD OF THIS RECIPE! This ridiculously easy and super delicious ! Creamy, rich, silky avocado ice cream.
Made with NO EGGS. NO ICE CREAM MAKER.
The tart LIME JUICE cuts through the sweetness perfectly & makes you go ‘Whoah! Nice! I wasn’t expecting that!’
It’s the almost like the kick of a margarita in an ice cream.
By itself is already beautiful, but I went & added another ingredient – velvety CREAM CHEESEz Cut up & mixed into the ice cream at the final ‘stir-freeze’. YUMMY. Trust me. Looks pretty too.
So. What are you waiting for? QUICKLY GO BUY SOME AVOCADOS! Then get busy in the kitchen! Enjoy your keto ice cream treat, my lovelies! (Don’t forget to watch the step-by-step vids!) RIPE AVOCADOS 3
FRESH LIME JUICE from 2 or 3 limes
SALT a pinch
WHIPPING CREAM 1 + 1/2 cup
ERYTHRITOL 3-4 Tbsp (or to taste)
1. Peel & Pit the avocados. Place flesh into a blender with all the other ingredients. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a sealable container. Freeze for 50 minutes. Take it out, and use a sturdy for to mash the frozen edges & break up ice crystals (this is called stir-freezing). The smooth down & freeze again. Repeat again two more times, 30 minutes apart.
3. Freeze the ice cream for at least 5 hours before serving. If it too hard to scoop out, soften in fridge for 20 minutes first.
NOTE: 1. If you’re going to add in cream cheese like I have done, do it right after the final time you stir-freeze the ice cream. 2. Best eaten the day you make it. Make it in the morning. Enjoy it by the afternoon or evening! Then it won’t freeze up so hard. Easier to scoop out. 🌈
1 568 hours ago
French Toast Sticks 🍡
Fun & Easy breakfast!
Cut bread into squares and dip both sides of toast in egg mixture 🥚 (see below) - coat well. Place bread in skillet on medium heat until both sides are golden brown - a couple minutes on each side.
Dress skewer with desired fruit and french toast squares! 🍌 Drizzle with @maplegrovefarms maple sugar free syrup & enjoy!
💥NOTE! Syrup has 1 net carb for 1/4 cup! 😳& bread has 7 net carbs and 8g of protein!
🥚 Egg mixture:
1 egg, 1/2 unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1 tbsp maple syrup, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, 1/2 tsp cinnamon (per slice of bread)
Meal prep, done! 💪🏻 Here is my breakfast, lunch, drinks, and snacks for this week! Swipe for my bacon cheeseburger bake recipe that I eat over savory cauliflower rice. I never get tired of this combo! 😋
Did you see these Low Carb Cauliflower Breadsticks by ? So cheesy I died!
🤭🧡Enjoy & try your new keto recipes >>Follow @yourketocookbook ✅ for more & more recipes
- 1 head cauliflower raw
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese shaved
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Rice the cauliflower by coring it and breaking it into florets. Then place it in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until it is the texture of rice. (If your cauliflower seems excessively moist, squeeze the riced, raw cauliflower in a paper towel to help remove moisture.)
- In a large bowl, mix the riced cauliflower, 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, 1 egg, 1/2 tablespoon fresh garlic, 1/2 tablespoon fresh basil, 1/2 tablespoon fresh parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper until combined and holds together. Place the mixture onto the lined baking sheet and spread out into a rectangle about 9x7" and 1/4" thick.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and top with 3/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese and return to oven to continue baking until the cheese is melted and starting to brown. Cool about 10 minutes and cut into 'breadsticks'. Garnish with fresh herbs and Parmesan cheese.
Serve with your favorite Red Sauce and enjoy!