A well deserved pizza night! I have been wanting to make fathead dough again, but tonight was not the night! 😂😂 The boys got a normal pizza, doctored up of course!!! And I got my #ketoapproved@realgoodfoods cauli crust pizza! -
I really wanted the veggie pizza but don’t like olives && removing them still leaves the flavor behind! 🤷♀️🤷♀️ so I went with cheese and added my own toppings! I was actually able to pop the frozen cheese layer off the crust and add my fresh sauce under the cheese!!! 🙌🙌 popped the cheese back on && of course sprinkled on a little extra cheese!!🥳 then added some bacon && pepperonis and a little ramano cheese on top of that then baked!!! -
The box says to cook on 400 but I like to cook mine on 425. I just prefer a crispier crust and caramelized crispy cheesy edges! 😂👌👌
운동 하면서 제일 많이 하는말
내몸 움직임 하나하나에 집중하기.
1 23 minutes ago
The Pizzoqi has arrived. I kept seeing alot of Pizzoqis in my feed the past couple weeks. So, I decided to try to create a Keto, lactose free, grain free version. The secret is Vanilla Ghee. It’s my fav creation of 2018! I also added collagen peptides to add protein + more collagen. Collagen helps me so much with joint and muscle pain. The thicker hair, stronger nails, + clearer skin are just added bonus. aMake two of these at at Time. It this goes down real smooth + easy. Lol.
* 1 Egg
* 1/2 Cup Vanilla Ghee
* 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
* 1/2 Coconut Flour * 1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate chunks/Chips
* 3 TBSP. Yacon Syrup (or sweetener of choice) * 2 TSP. Vanilla Flavor
* 1 TBSP. Vanilla Extract * 1/8 TSP. Pink Himalayan Salt * 1/4 TSP. Baking Soda
* 1 1/2 TBSP. Raw Cacao Nibs * *2 Scoops Unflavored Collagen Peptides by Vital Farms. OPTIONAL * *Scoop of Vanilla Bean Coco Rico Yogurt (or Ice Cream) OPTIONAL
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. On low heat, ideally in a cast iron pan, slowly melt the vanilla ghee + Yacon Syrup. Allow to caramelize 2-3 min. Be careful to not let it boil just bubble + caramelize so it doesn’t burn. Once done, transfer in fridge on a hot pad/towel. Let cool 5 min.
3. Take out of fridge. Add vanilla flavor, mix together. Add vanilla extract, mix. Then, Mix in egg. Keep mixing till you have a nice thick caramel mixture. I pour into a mixer bowl to add flour, salt, baking soda and mix till doughy. If you want more a big cookie than a pizzoqi pour onto a cast iron girdle. If you want cookie pizza use a round cast iron dish.
4. Add chocolate, cacoa, to the top. Add as much or little as you’d like. I add it once I have laid out the cookie so that chocolate is evenly distributed for a perfect bite every time.
5. Cook 12-15 minutes, outer edge turns light brown. Put half in fridge for tomorrow. Once its refrigerated it tastes even better.
🍕 Pizza de couve-flor -sabor marguerita ✔️1 xícara de couve-flor ralada;
✔️1 xícara queijo muçarela ralado;
✔️sal a gosto;
✔️1 dente de alho picado;
✔️orégano a gosto.
✔️muçarela de búfala a gosto;
✔️3 colheres de sopa de molho de tomate;
✔️tomate em rodelas;
✔️manjericão a gosto.
🍲Rale bem a couve-flor. Coloque a couve-flor ralada em uma xícara e leve ao microondas por 2 minutos para cozinhar previamente. Deixe esfriar. Em um bowl misture a couve-flor com o queijo muçarela ralado e o ovo e amasse até formar uma massa. Tempere com sal, alho, orégano e misture mais um pouco até incorporar os sabores. Unte bem uma assadeira e cubra com a massa. Leve para assar em forno pré-aquecido até as bordas começarem a dourar. Retire e adicione recheio começando pelo molho de tomate, depois muçarela, tomate e manjericão por cima. Leve ao forno para gratinar e sirva.
햄버거 다 먹어도 탄수화물 8g 🍔 .
글루텐프리 & 저탄수화물 써니버거
매일 아침에 만드는 글루텐프리 저탄수 햄버거 번, 수제소스, 수제 국내산 돼지고기 패티, 스위스치즈, 아삭하고 신선한 양상추 양파 토마토 콤보 💕 여기에 500원 추가로 반숙 후라이를 🍳 -
Add sunny side up to your gluten free and low carb Sunny Burger for just 500won! It’s pure happiness 💕💕
Just made some chocolate peanut butter fat bombs with pecans, coconut & sea salt. I got this recipe from @lowcarb.nancy . These are so quick and easy. My son and husband have already finished them off. The perfect bite to satisfy our holiday sweet tooth! Yum!
SOFT GINGERBREAD COOKIES
These cookies are 🤤so good!
They are thick, soft, gluten-free, and oh so delicious. They have a scone-like consistency and go perfectly with some coffee or vegan nog. Feel free to add frosting or your favorite topping.
Makes 12 servings
Macros per serving:
3g fat/14g carbs/7g protein
👉🏽112g coconut flour @bobsredmill
👉🏽60g vegan vanilla protein powder (pick a low carb powder)
👉🏽60g oat flour @bobsredmill
👉🏽12g baking stevia @intheraw
👉🏽2 teaspoons cinnamon
👉🏽2 teaspoons ginger
👉🏽1/4 teaspoon allspice
👉🏽1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
👉🏽1 teaspoon baking soda
👉🏽1/4 teaspoon salt
👉🏽4 ounces water
👉🏽4 ounces soy milk
👉🏽122g unsweetened applesauce
👉🏽24g flax meal
👉🏽2 tablespoons unsulphured molasses
👉🏽1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium size bowl, mix all the dry ingredients until well combined and set aside.
3. In another small bowl, mix all the wet ingredients. The flax meal and the applesauce will work as a binding agent and it will start thickening up.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Using a spatula, mix everything until well combined, you might have to ditch the spatula and get your hands dirty. Knead the dough with your hands until you form a big ball of goodness.
5. At this point, you can divide the dough equally into 12 portions and make thick 1/2" inch round cookies or you can be super extra like me and make gingerbread men. To make gingerbread men place the dough between 2 parchment papers to prevent sticking and roll the dough 1/2" inch thick. Use a gingerbread man cookie cutter to cut out as many men as you can.
6. Bake cookies for 18-20 minutes, let them cool, and enjoy! 📸 Credit: @fitveganchef 👈 Follow ❄ Don't Forget Follow us: @weightloss_surgeryig | @weightloss_surgeryig#loseweightinthekitchen#loseweightaskmehow#loseweightwithterri#loseweightsafe#selfcare#loseweightfeelgreat#loseweightnow#loseweightgetfit#beforeandafter#healthier#fatlossgoals#getinshape#lowcarb#fatlose#losefatnotcurves#calories#lipedema#vsgt
New Year - Fresh Start!
The first 100 customers who order our ULTIMATE New Years Resolution Pack will receive a Thincognito mug and tote bag with their purchase! ✨
1 127 minutes ago
Friday's Lunch/Saturday's Dinner|BBQ Chicken Pizza on a Low Carb Tortilla
**I red onions, shredded chicken, BBQ sauce and mozzarella cheese. I used La Banderita Low Carb Tortillas, there's 5g of carbs. This was really good and a nice change from the cauliflower crust.** #Keto#KetoLifestyle#Keto#KetoMom#LowCarb
0 48 minutes ago
I wanted a crunchy sweet snack tonight so I grabbed some of my favorites! Stoka bar with a spread of peanut butter then topped with chopped up Lily’s chocolate! So crunchy and delicious! Hits the spot and satisfies my cravings! YUM! @stokabars@lilys_sweets_chocolate
Cheesy chicken broccoli bacon bake us one of my faves! This time it turned out more like a mush because I chopped the broccoli reeeeeally small for my picky eaters but it was so delicious!! Fry bacon and chicken together, once cooked mix in a bowl with steamed broccoli (we also added spinach and kale) shredded cheese, sugar free BBQ sauce, cream cheese, mayo salt and pepper add to baking dish and bake until melty!
Tonight I used thawed frozen veggies instead of steamed as that's what I had on hand. You can sub the BBQ sauce for each if you want too!
Dinner! I could eat this every day!! Sooo good, so satisfying and most importantly healthy! The Chicken is pre-marinated organic whole chicken from Trader Joe’s (buy raw and bake in oven) and organic cauli from TJ’s as well, I just cook, mash and add #grassfed butter and Celtic sea salt. 😋 #optimizedwellness
First actual day with my personal trainer. We did back and biceps. He made me do these rope things I didn't like those. I don't like the attention of it. Felt sore today afterwards which was good. A little let down because I was under the impression that I would be given exactly what to do on the days I wasn't training with a PT. He explained it that I would be referencing previous workouts in the log once we establish a routine. We'll see how future sessions go. Hoping for the best and learning new moves.
O açafrão da terra é também chamado de cúrcuma, uma raiz usada há milênios para tratar de todo tipo de infecção...
Quando potencializada pela pimenta do reino, se transforma num tempero que faz um bem danado pro nosso corpo.
Como sou prova do efeito surpreendente dessa misturinha, me acho na obrigação de contribuir para que mais pessoas se beneficiem dela.
Se tiver interesse, é só me chamar.
❤️ Want more recipes like this? Comment
Serves 2 / 434 calories each
Protein: 22g / Fat: 26g / Carbs: 28g
Chop up the tomatoes, cauliflower, and red pepper. Poach eggs in shallow pot. Heat skillet on medium. Add oil and pan fry turkey. When turkey is cooked through, add veggies and seasoning and continue cooking until veggies are softened. Remove from heat and add eggs on top. Garnish with avocado!
FOLLOW @naturesherbalist for more workout & health tips
📸 All credits to respective owner(s) // @caligirlgetsfit 😍
Style Bites Deviled Eggs w/ Maple Candied Bacon 👀🤤🤤 by @stylebitescatering_ 😘 .
Need more recipes idea? You can get ketogenic diet cookbook friendly recipes @simpleketogenicdiet (link my bio ) Or The Truth The Ketogenic Diet 😘 .
•||2009 vs 2016
Gosh, the physical transformation is so neat, but who I have become in this journey is what I’m most proud of! I have worked far more on my mindset and beliefs than I have on my body! My body just followed my mindset :))
Yes, I’m ultra skinny in the first picture, I see that too lol :)) But I also know who I was. I was very unsure of myself. I was struggling with self image and self discipline. I was not being who I knew I could be, but I knew I could obtain anything I desired and my journey began!
The picture on the right is amazing because I know how much time, education, passion, and hard work went into creating that look! And I have seriously loved every single second of this journey! It’s been tough at times, but it’s always been worth it 💕
I don’t see one picture as better than the other, this picture allows me to understand how much I’ve grown as a person because of weight training. ⠀
And that, my friends, is why deciding to train was one of the absolute best decisions of my life!
Why do YOU train? Why did you get started?? Or if you haven’t started but want to, what’s holding you back?
33 9102 hours ago
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram