#1 most romantic moment of my life: I was in the Taco Bell drive thru with my mom and the cashier accidentally dropped the money my mom handed him and I had to get out and find it. It was really windy and I had a hard time finding it and my hair was blowing in my face. The man in the car behind us keeps looking at me. He asks me what happened and then jumps out of his car to help me, the damsel in distress in the Taco Bell drive thru. He's really concerned and looking all over and eventually we find it and he reaches under our car for me. I say thank you and we lock eyes in one final, fateful glance. He smiles at me, looking into my eyes, and then disappears forever. I miss u Taco Bell man and I wonder if you know we're getting married. I enjoyed my tacos in bittersweet loneliness that night.
Day 3 in London 🇬🇧 1) Bretto left early for golf with Will. We had a slow start as baby jet lag coupled with extremely comfortable Hyatt bed kicked in resulting in Spencer’s first ever sleep-in
2) Walked from the hotel to Hyde Park passing this gorgeous cafe
3) Visited the Serpentine Gallery in Kensington Gardens to see Christo and Jeanne-Claude: Barrels and The Mastaba 1958–2018 exhibition. Here we are outside with the Lee Ufan sculpture.
4) Brunch picnic outside the gates of Kensington Palace.
5) Princess Diana’s fashion exhibition inside the palace. A lot of beautiful detail and all her iconic outfits were on display.
6) Next-level ceilings inside the palace.
7) Walking through South Kensington to meet the others for pub lunch. The architecture is epically fancy, saw a 4 bed residence being advertised for £6.8 mil!
8) The whale skeleton inside the Natural History Museum. We visited the Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition.
9) Spencer loves T. Rex!
10) Small rest on the way back to the hotel via Hyde Park.