Who doesn’t like to use nice soap that leaves your skin hydrated and not dry? We all do. In fact it might even be one of the few times in the day we have just to ourselves! Track down a local soap artisan in your neck of the woods who touts using healthy ingredients. Loads of luxury bath products are filled with sulfates, parabens, alcohols, fragrances and dyes. Yes they are known to harm our bodies, and yes they are still sold to the masses. Keep your body cleanser and moisturizer simple. Stick with small batch locally made items and support someone who’s products you love in your local community 😇🙏
EASY SUMMER DESSERT!
Tag a friend and grab recipe below loves ✨❣️
PEACH + BLUEBERRY CRISP
6 yellow peaches
Juice of 1 lemon
2 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp nutmeg
1 cup blueberries
Date + Oat Crumble :
8 medjool dates (pitted)
1 cup rolled oats
½ tsp salt
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
½ tbsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Slice peaches, then add to a pan along with juice of 1 lemon, coconut sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Cook for 3 minutes over medium heat, constantly stirring then turn off heat.
3. In a food processor place oats and blend for 15 seconds on high. Add pitted dates, salt, melted coconut oil and cinnamon. Pulse until crumble begins to form.
4. To a baking dish add peaches (along with any juices in the pan) and the fresh blueberries! Mix with a spoon then evenly cover the fruit with the oat + date crumble.
5. Place in preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes or until top begins to slightly brown and fruit begins to bubble. Serve right out of the oven and top it off with a optional scoop of vanilla ice cream! We used @nadamoo of course ✨
12 4413 hours ago
We need to know two things?? Firstly, do you love that new car smell AND secondly, do you love FREE cake and coffee?? Well if you answered YES - then we have a treat for you! This week we’ve partnered up with the team at @reddingmotors in Atherton!
You will see a beautiful new red Eclipse Cross parked out the front of P&P and what you need to do is: • Speak to Nik at Reddings and book in a test drive • Then he will give you a voucher for FREE coffee & cake!!! We love partnering with other local businesses and this is a great opportunity for you to test drive this beauty!