Servings 3 - 4
All purpose flour - 260 grams
Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
Vinegar - 1/4 teaspoon
Butter - 60 grams
Water - 120 milliliters
Butter - 280 grams
Whipped cream powder - 150 grams
Milk - 300 milliliters
1. In a mixing bowl add 260 grams all purpose flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon vinegar, 60 grams butter, 120 milliliters water and knead into a smooth soft dough. Freeze for 20 minutes.
2. Place the 280 grams butter between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound into a flat disc using a rolling pin and freeze for 20 minutes.
3. Take a dough ball and roll out the dough into a large rectangle about 1/2 inch thick. Place the crumbled butter in the center and fold the two ends over and freeze for 20 minutes again. Again freeze the dough after rolling. Repeat this process 3 times.
4. In a mixing bowl, add 150 grams whipped cream powder, 300 millilitres water and mix until it becomes nice and thick.
5. Take 1 sheet of paper and make a cone and cover with aluminium foil.
6. Take a dough and divide into equal parts and roll each piece of dough.
7. Roll the dough ropes around the aluminium cones.
8. Place them on a baking tray and brush with butter.
9. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
10. Remove and keep until they are completely cooled.
11. After cooling, gently remove the cones.
12. Fill the cones with frosting.
13. Garnish with a cherry.
Egg Roti😋😋 Servings - 2 - 3
Wheat flour - 330 grams
All purpose flour - 90 grams
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Oil - 2 teaspoons
Water - 110 milliliters
Oil - 1 teaspoon (Rest of the Ingredients)
Eggs - 2
Onions - 40 grams
Tomato - 40 grams
Green chili - 1 teaspoon
Coriander - 1 tablespoon
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Oil - for brushing
Spring onions - for garnishing
PREPARATION (For Dough)
1. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except 1 teaspoon oil and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
2. Add 1 teaspoon and tuck the dough well. Keep aside. (Rest of the Preparation)
1. In a bowl, add 2 eggs, 40 grams onions, 40 grams tomato, 1 teaspoon green chili, 1 tablespoon coriander, 1//2 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
2. Take a ball from dough and flatten it with the help of rolling pin to make a roti.
3. Place it on hot tawa and cook for about a minute and flip gently.
4. Pour the egg mixture carefully on top of it and spread it gently.
5. Fold the all four sides of roti so the egg mixture doesn’t go out.
6. Brush it with oil and flip it to other side.
7. Cook for about 2 - 3 minutes.
8. Brush the other side too.
9. Flip it again and cook till it turns dark brown in color and the roti is fully cooked.
10. Remove it from tawa and cut it into pieces.
11. Garnish with spring onions.
12. Serve hot.
#egg#food#instadaily#roti#yum#yummy vegetarian #recipesbytanisha#indianvegetarian#indianrecipes#indianfood#indian#juice#triedandtasted#easytomake#cooking#mumbai#foodphoto#foodphotography#yumm#grapes#fruits#instagram#instagramvibes#punjabi#punjabiblogger#khanakhazana#punjabifood#punjabifoodie
Rose Coconut Ladoo😋😋 Servings - 5 - 6
Desiccated coconut - 110 grams
Condensed milk - 130 grams
Organic food color - 1/4 teaspoon
Cardamom powder - 1/2 teaspoon
1. In a mixing bowl, add 110 grams desiccated coconut, 130 grams condensed milk, 1/4 teaspoon organic food color, 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder and mix well to combine.
2. Grease your hands with some ghee, take small portion out of the above mixture and roll it in between your palms to make roundels or balls.
3. Spread some coconut and rose petals onto a tray. Once all the mix is used up, roll them up in the coconut mix to coat the balls.