Birthday Weekend | Since I didn’t get to make a keto cake for myself, I made raspberry mini cheesecakes and raspberry cheesecake cookies instead. Keto friendly desserts are the best and they definitely do not make my food allergies act up! Wiiinner! 💕❤️💕
🥧 These mini baked cheesecakes are honestly the most delicious and budget friendly dessert!
The recipe is thanks to my love @killing.keto - it’s perfect on its own - but you could experiment with a whole range of flavours.
You could add berries to the mix, more lemon zest for a bit of zing, some chocolate powder or my personal favourite - adding chai powder to the base for a really nice flavour 🖤
Again, sweets aren’t my thing per say, but when I’m looking to add fat to my day (like this evening) a yummy dessert is a great way to get it in. This is the Keto Almond Joy Chia Pudding (I added whip). #whip
Played around with fat bombs: 8oz butter, 16oz cream cheese, 3 caps full of vanilla, 3 tbs swerve brown sugar, 2 Tbs coconut flour (may do less next time, Lilly’s chocolate chips mixed in the melted a little coconut oil and chocolate to drizzle heavy on top. Not bad at all!! #keto#fatbomb#lowcarbdessert#ketodessert#lowcarb#yum#ketodessert
Pumpkin Spice Butter Cookies! 🎃
It’s officially fall and pumpkin spice season! These cookies are super yummy! Made with low carb sweetener and almond flour to keep the carbs in check!
2 Cups Almond Flour
1/2 Cup Butter
1/2 Cup Pumpkin Purée
1/2 Cup Low Carb Sweetner
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
Mix everything together really well. Scoop small balls of dough and roll in a mix of low carb sweetener and pumpkin pie spice. Place on parchment lined pan and press down lightly with a fork making an X. Bake 325 for 18-20 min
Because I got a lot of request for this recipe...here ya go! Bake the crust at 350. I only used 4 strawberries and diced them up into small pieces because I’m always afraid that I’ll go over my carbs! ☺️ Enjoy! 😍 P.S. Pinterest is my Keto friend!
🍋Lemon Bars🍋 OMG These were so good! Better than any sugar filled Lemon Bar recipe I’ve tried. They’re perfectly tart. You have to make this friends. Sugar Free, Gluten Free and Keto! Recipe from @heyketomama
Keto Cauliflower Grilled Cheese 🍲
📽 BY @delish
1 head cauliflower, (to make about 4 cups processed cauliflower)
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 c. finely grated Parmesan
1/2 tsp. oregano
1 1/2 c. shredded white Cheddar
DIRECTIONS (YIELDS: 3 - 4)
1. Cut cauliflower into florets. Process cauliflower florets in a food processor until the texture resembles rice. Alternatively, you can grate the cauliflower.
2. In a medium bowl, combine processed cauliflower, eggs, Parmesan and oregano. Mix until evenly combined then season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray then scoop the cauliflower mixture into a small patty on one side of the pan. Repeat to form a second patty on the other side. (These are your “bread” slices.) Press down on both pieces with a spatula and cook until golden underneath, about 5 minutes. Flip and cook until the other sides are golden, about 3 minutes more.
4. Top one cauliflower slice with cheese then place the other cauliflower slice on top. Cook until the cheese is melted, about 2 minutes more per side. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Get 370+ easy-to-prepare KETO recipes complete with Nutritional Information and a 12 Week Meal Plan 👉 Link in my BIO!
Keto Avocado Brownies 😍 --- 🎥 BY @delish
Ingredients (yields: 9)
4 large eggs
2 ripe avocados
1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, melted
6 tbsp. unsweetened peanut butter
2 tsp. baking soda
2/3 c. coconut sugar (or 18 packets stevia)
2/3 c. Unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 tsp. kosher salt
flaky sea salt (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350° and line a 8”-x-8” square pan with parchment paper. In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients except flaky sea salt and blend until smooth.
2. Transfer batter to prepared baking pan and smooth top with a spatula. Top with flaky sea salt, if using.
3. Bake until brownies are soft but not at all wet to the touch, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool 25 to 30 minutes before slicing and serving.
Get 370+ easy-to-prepare KETO recipes complete with Nutritional Information and a 12 Week Meal Plan 👉 Check the link in BIO!
Keto Avocado Pops 🍦
📹 BY @delish
INGREDIENTS (YIELDS - 10)
3 ripe avocados
Juice of 2 limes (about 1/3 cup)
3 tbsp. Swerve or other sugar alternative
3/4 c. coconut milk
1 tbsp. coconut oil
1 c. keto friendly chocolate.
1. Into a blender or food processor, combine avocados with lime juice, Swerve, and coconut milk. Blend until smooth and pour into popsicle mold.
2. Freeze until firm, 6 hours up to overnight.
3. In a medium bowl, combine chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave until melted, then let cool to room temperature. Dunk frozen pops in chocolate and serve.
Get 370+ easy-to-prepare KETO recipes complete with Nutritional Information and a 12 Week Meal Plan 👉 Check the link in my BIO!
🎥KETO LOW-CARB CINNAMON ROLLS
Get them while they are hot! Only 3 grams of carbs to keep you SNATCHED through cuffing season!
Head to the blog now for important tips on the recipe!
1 cup + 2 tablespoons almond flour
1 1/2 oz cream cheese
2 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
1 tablespoon melted butter
1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
3 tablespoons granulated zero-calorie sweetener I used Swerve
1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
1/4 cup confectioner's zero-calorie sweetener I used Swerve
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Add the mozzarella and cream cheese to a large bowl. Place in the microwave for 60 seconds.
Remove the mixture from the microwave. Stir in the almond flour.
Remove from the microwave and stir. Add in the egg. Stir until the mixture forms crust.
Place a sheet of parchment paper on a flat working surface.
Spoon the dough onto the parchment paper. Place another sheet of parchment paper over the dough to help roll out and flatten the dough. I used a rolling pin over the parchment paper.
Roll out the dough until it is about 1/4 inch thick. The length of my dough was 12 inches. You can make it longer if you would like rolls with more layers. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Spread melted butter over the dough using a cooking brush. Sprinkle the cinnamon and granulated sweetener throughout.
Roll the bottom of the dough up once to begin to form a cylinder. Then use the bottom layer parchment paper to continue to roll the dough up to form one large roll.
Slice the dough into equal sized 6 pieces.
Bake the rolls on a silicone baking mat and the cookie sheet or sheet pan for 10-15 minutes until golden brown. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Remove the rolls from the oven and allow them to cool completely.
Mix the confectioner's sweetener and unsweetened almond milk until icing forms. Top the rolls with icing.