Takeout from our favorite place! Kids had a friend over so they all had pizza and we had a date at home after they went to bed. I really never thought I would enjoy eating broccoli... nom nom. Sorry for the half eaten food, I was so hungry! #keto#ketodiet#ketolife#ketodate#ketodinner#ketotakeout
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Broccoli & Bacon is a delicious broccoli recipe and side dish! Pan fried broccoli and crispy bacon are baked in a cheesy creamy parmesan garlic sauce topped with bubbling mozzarella.
The recipe is linked in my bio @cafedelites 🌳 🥓 🧀 😋
#ketochicken Coconut Flour Chicken Tenders ~ A simple favorite for the whole family! Pair it with your favorite Keto Friendly dipping sauce! 💕
Enjoy... Make sure to TAG a fellow keto friend 🤩 who would love this recipe.
Recipe + 🎥 by: lowcarbyum
________________ 🌀 INGREDIENTS
1/4 cup coconut flour
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan optional
1/2 teaspoon kosher or natural sea salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon ground smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder optional
1/2 teaspoon onion powder optional
1/2 teaspoon black or white pepper
1 pound chicken tenderloins 6-8 pieces
1/4 cup olive oil or a beaten egg
________________ 🌀 DIRECTIONS
1. On plate or shallow container, mix coconut flour, Parmesan and spices with a fork.
2. Pour olive oil (or beaten egg) in small container. Drench each tenderloin in olive oil then gently press each chicken tenderloin in coconut flour mixture. Spray extra olive oil over the coating until wet to prevent dryness.
3. Ensure each tenderloin is completely covered with coating then place on a rack inside shallow baking pan. Spraying extra olive oil on top prevents dry coating.
4. Bake at 400°F for 10-12 minutes then flip each tenderloin.
5. Continue baking for an additional 10-12 minutes. To brown the outside, place tenders about 6-inches from top broiler on high and broil each side for about 1 minute. (You'll need to flip the tenders again to brown each side using the broiler)
6. Eat plain or dip in your favorite sauce.
Keto Avocado Pops 🍦
📹 BY @delish
INGREDIENTS (YIELDS - 10)
3 ripe avocados
Juice of 2 limes (about 1/3 cup)
3 tbsp. Swerve or other sugar alternative
3/4 c. coconut milk
1 tbsp. coconut oil
1 c. keto friendly chocolate.
1. Into a blender or food processor, combine avocados with lime juice, Swerve, and coconut milk. Blend until smooth and pour into popsicle mold.
2. Freeze until firm, 6 hours up to overnight.
3. In a medium bowl, combine chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave until melted, then let cool to room temperature. Dunk frozen pops in chocolate and serve.
Get 370+ easy-to-prepare KETO recipes complete with Nutritional Information and a 12 Week Meal Plan 👉 Check the link in my BIO!
I spent today making all sorts of #keto snacks for an upcoming trip, and ended up whipping up some of the CTC (but switched the cinnamon for pumpkin spice! 😍🍁✨!!). Highly recommend you guys follow suit (so awesome for a crunchy snack, even sans the milk). Hope y’all had a lovely Sunday! 😘 I’ve linked the recipe in stories and it’s on the blog, link in profile @gnomgnom.yum ()