Yay! So I was weighing in a area that wasn’t quite flat cos thought I was doing it right (I did wonder why if I leant to left it was less) however now I’ve moved to a flat even surface it meant my weight was actually 2lb heavier... so start of week I was 13st 1 again in the correct weighing surface. And to be 3lb down from that makes me feels so good! My efforts are paying off! So nearly a stone (Altho prob already is) 2lb til I officially lost a stone (14lb)
If you’re interested in Fasting, how to structure it, the benefits and the pitfalls? This is a great basic discussion with Siim Land.
NB: they don’t explain what autophagy is until midway through. It is the process of killing off old dysfunctional cells and replacing with youthful healthy cells. Longevity & anti-aging
NB: You could drink Keto Switch to drive a deeper state of Ketosis during fasts and consume Vitality Switch straight after a fast for enhanced digestive activation!
Masa untuk terima kenyataan
Saya nak amik gambar pakai baju masa mula2 start misi tapi takde bantuan! So kita save next time ya
Ingatkan dapat le turun bawah 70kg tapi tak merasa lagi, kena buat lagi 100 hari which is we are going to start soon anyway 😝
Let’s get some stats :
SW : 84.6kg
CW : 73.9kg
Total Lost : 10.7kg
SWaist : 36.5 inch
CWaist : 33.5 inch
SHip : Tak tahu sbb masa mula2 ukur pakai ikea punya measurement tapi tapi yg pasti lebih 100cm sbb tak muat nak ukur 😂
CHip : 42cm
Saya rasa sbb keto rash saya hampir off dalam 2-3 minggu. Dan smpai skang pun masih recover. Antara beberapa take away yg saya boleh kongsi :- 1) 100 hari just nice nak ukur kehendak & dispilin diri sendiri. Dalam 30 hari kita senang fokus tapi selepas 30 hari apa cerita?
2) hidup ini ada kehendak sosial yg nak diturutkan ( birthday, wedding, gatherings, training 😝) so it’s okay to side track tapi yg penting lepas tue fokus balik
3) allow 20% of errors/ cheat and focus 80% on the plan with 100% mindset
4) give time for your body to burn the fat. understand your body, understand the reaction, the mechanism only then u can be happy with your result! -
Well, i’m definitely happy & excited! Kalau saya tak mulakan journey nie KONFIRM berat saya tak kan turun!
Tahniah pada semua #misi100hari graduates! Let’s have party this Saturday yay 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
🔎WEIGH IN WEDNESDAYS🔍
So after about three weeks the first 14 pounds (7kgs or 1 Stone) are off! Booyah!! 🙌🏽
This was after taking four days off the gym, drinking on Saturday and Sunday as well as eating enough junk food for two people. .
More discipline this week for the last weigh in next Wednesday to conclude the first month of a new regime! .
Do you share the Feed Me More mindset? If so, and if you would like to help others "Get Hungry" and be a part of the brand to take a stand, then now is your opportunity to join our Feed Me More Nutrition Affiliate Program. Upon completion, you will receive your own 10% Off online discount code for FeedMeMore.com along with your very own customized link to the website, and you can share your code with others via social media. We suggest putting the link in your profile on IG or Twitter. For every sale of Feed Me More Nutrition supplements or any accessory on FeedMeMore.com using your assigned link, you will receive 25% of each sale. The more referral sales you make through our affiliate program, the more money you make! Payouts are automatically set up and paid out on the 1st and the 15th of each month, and you are able to track and see just how much money you're making along the way. This is a great opportunity to promote what you love and make extra cash just using social media. The more you post and promote, the more money you can make! Brand Supporters through our affiliate program, whose code and link is used consistently, and are able to grow their social media following to significant levels, will have an opportunity to become Brand Ambassadors upon review, where we will provide you with a monthly allowance of Feed Me More Nutrition Supplements as well as getting your 25% of each sale. Please fill out the form below to the best of your ability, and once completed, we will be contacting you with your personal 10% Off referral code along with getting you set up for automatic payouts. Get Hungry, Stay Hungry, Feed Me More! #ryback#thebigguy#feedmemorenutrition#gym#weightlifting#weights#workout#muscles#fitness#fit#igfitness#igfit#fitfam#fitgirl#supplements#Sportsnutrition#fatburner#bcaa#testosteronebooster#proteinshake#preworkout#glutenfree#vegan#intermittentfasting#stevia#amazon#keto#lvac#healthylifestyle#gymlife
2015 vs 2019, 116kg vs 91kg.
It's funny looking back and thinking I've been on and off trying to drop weight for about 4 years but never really achieved much until recently and it got me wondering why that possibly could be.
In hindsight I feel like I've wasted alot of time not having clear goals and making plans around achieving them but that's life, we learn from our past, move on and use it to better our future, else we waste alot of energy thinking about what ifs and what could of been.
I'm definitely proud of what I achieved through 2017 dropping around 25kgs and then 2018 dropping 15kgs after putting 12kgs back on at the start of the year when overseas lol, but through all that time I was chasing the end result and not enjoying the daily process in which I feel is required to achieve these goals in the smartest and healthiest way possible.
Even with those weight drops there wasn't really any solid consistency or planning for a long period of time and I wasn't prepared to sacrifice instant satisfaction through food for the long term gratification. And only looking back on it now I realise how bad my relationship with food was with frequent binges once or multiple times a week and trying to be to restrictive which in some way caused a cycle of those two problems and this was still occurring towards the end of last year. And along side that inconsistency I've lost alot of strength when it comes to training which is annoying but again you just have to learn from these situations and move on.
Out of the 4 years of trying to lose weight it's only been this last month where I have learnt to love the daily process rather then wanting the quick way to the end result and it's definitely changed my relationship with food for the better. And also my training has started to feel quite good again which is always a bonus.
In some way I feel like I am starting from stage one again and approaching all of this from a new viewing point and I'm excited to see what comes from it. If you read all this thank you for your time and I hope you achieve everything you want in 2k19 :).
GEMUK AIR? Ramai orang ingat gemuk air ni sebab minum banyak air... hadoilahhhh 😅😂 Lazimnya orang yang gemuk air ni badan dia menggeleber... MITOS SEMATA TUHHH... jom fahamkan dengan fakta bukan auta😍🤗 So macam mana nak atasi?
1. Kurangkan berat badan. * Jika anda kurangkan lemak dalam badan, secara tak langsung air pun berkurang.
2. Minuman berkafein
* Kawal pengambilan minuman berkafein sebab diuretik iaitu membantu membuang air kecil.
3. Kurangkan garam
* Garam merupakan pasir yang menyerap air. Kurangkan garam dalam makanan dapat membantu mengurangkan tekanan darah tinggi.
4. Tambah serat (fiber)
* Badan anda tidak dapat menghadam serat dan terpaksa membuang melalui sistem pelawasan. Tapi untuk membuang serat (yang kering) banyak air diperlukan. Itulah rahsianua DIET DETOKSIFIKASI.
5. Minum air
* Kita perlu minum air lebih banyak untuk membuang air yang berlebihan. Tak perlu takut untuk minum air secukupnya.
* Potassium merupakan musuh garam (sodium). Ia membantu memgawal keseimbangan bendalir dalam badan.
7. Kurangkan karbo
* Setiap gram karbohidrat (nasi, roti, mee dan lain-lain) perlu 3g air untuk dihadam. Jadi diet tinggi karbohidrat membantu mengurangkan air dalam badan. Tapi elakkan karbohidrat ringkas ya... Kredit to @nickhin_hussien 😍🤗 So, dapatkan proper coaching dan diet dalam BTC FEBRUARI nanti ya 🤗
Transform your body from home
I’ve been getting tons of questions about how I do my intermittent fasting, so here you go! I realize this isn’t for everyone. If you are someone who needs breakfast to get your day going, then do that!! I switched to IF because I was sick of forcing myself to eat breakfast when I wasn’t even hungry yet, because that’s what they say you “should” do. “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!” “A balanced breakfast is essential to get your day started right.” All things you’ve heard for years, right? Everyone is SO different when it comes to weight loss, there is no single right or wrong way. I feel like I’ve had so much success this time around because I STOPPED listening to what the “experts” say I should be doing, and I started listening to MY body. Try different things until you find what works for you AND makes you feel good! #jens100poundjourney#IF#intermittentfasting
LOW CARB CHINESE BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR FRY
1 pound steak (sirloin or skirt) Pro tip, if you want to save time slicing the steak, purchase sirloin tips.
1 teaspoon coconut aminos (strict keto) or soy sauce
1 teaspoon McCormick's Grill Mates Steak Rub
salt and pepper to taste
Stir Fry Sauce
1 teaspoon Better Than Bouillon Beef Base I prefer the flavor of Better Than Bouillon. You can also use 1/3 cup of beef broth and omit the 1/3 cup of water below.
1/3 cup hot water
2 teaspoon coconut aminos (strict keto) or soy sauce
1 teaspoon zero-calorie brown sugar I used Swerve
2 teaspoons sesame oil
1 teaspoon ginger I used Trader Joe's ginger paste, you can use fresh or dried
2 garlic cloves, minced I used fresh
3 cups fresh broccoli, chopped You can also use frozen, steamable broccoli.
1 teaspoon butter (omit if paleo)
2 1/2 cups riced cauliflower I used frozen
Slice the steak into thin strips. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Season the steak with all of the marinade ingredients. Marinate in the fridge for at least an hour to overnight. The longer you marinate the steak, the more flavor it will have.
While the steak marinates, boil an inch of water in a saucepan on high heat.
Add the chopped broccoli to the saucepan. Reduce heat to medium and cover the pan. Cook for 5-6 minutes until the broccoli is tender.
Add the hot water to a medium bowl. Add the Better than Bouillon Beef base to the hot water. Allow it to sit for 1 minute and then stir.
Add the liquid aminos (or soy sauce), brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger to the bowl. Stir.
Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
Heat the butter in a wok or skillet on medium-high heat. When the butter melts, add the marinated, sliced steak.
Cook the steak, flipping it for 4-5 minutes.
Reduce the heat to medium. Add in the stir fry sauce and steamed broccoli. Stir and ensure the steak and broccoli are fully coated in sauce. Cook until the steak reaches an internal temperature of at least 145 degrees.
🍗 Galic butter chicken with parmesan cauliflower rice 👇
👉 For recipes, ideas, and an easier transition into the Keto Diet, check out "𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝟮𝟴-𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗞𝗲𝘁𝗼 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲". ➡️ 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗜𝗢 ⬅️
👉 DM @igketodiet your pic for a feature!
❤️ Follow us for keto recipes and tips
📷 Recip credit @eatwell101
* 2 large boneless and skinless chicken breasts halved horizontally to make 4
* 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan, finely grated
* Salt and fresh cracked pepper
* 2 large cloves garlic, grated
* 1 teaspoon paprika
* 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
* 4 tablespoons unsalted butter divided
For the cauliflower rice
* 3 cups riced cauliflower (about 1 medium head)
* 1/2 cup white onion, chopped
* 2 large cloves garlic minced
* 2 tablespoons vegetable stock
* Juice of one lemon (+ zest, if you like)
* Red chili pepper flakes, optional
* 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1. In a shallow plate, combine parmesan cheese, grated garlic, paprika, and Italian seasoning. Season the chicken with salt and pepper; dredge in the parmesan mixture; shake off excess and set aside.
2. In a large skillet melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until golden on each side and cooked through – about 3-4 minutes for each side, depending on the thickness of your chicken. Transfer to a plate.
The cauliflower rice
1. In the same pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Fry the garlic and onion for 1 minute until fragrant — be careful not to burn.
2. Add the riced cauliflower to the skillet and stir to mix everything together well and coat in melted butter. Cook, stirring regularly for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the 2 tablespoons vegetable stock, about half the parsley, and lemon zest (if using). Cook for one minute to reduce juices then add the lemon juice and a few sprinkles of leftover parmesan cheese, if you like.
4. Adjust seasoning as needed. Stir in the remaining parsley. Return chicken over cauliflower rice and reheat quickly. Serve with fresh cracked black pepper, red chili pepper flakes, and more parmesan. Enjoy!❤️
27 25548 hours ago
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram