When they say “ I just want the state minimum” 😅
Fact: The minimum requirement in Florida is $10,000 personal injury protection (PIP) and $10,000 property damage liability (PDL).
So if you damage your vehicle or .....drive it into a pool? 🤔(You May need to download uber at this point) You will not be adequately covered. Life happens and as outrageous as this situation seems, you want to make sure your vehicle is properly insured. When was the last time you reviewed your auto insurance coverage? Give us a call at 561-727-3220
How to Add a Teen's Car to Your Insurance
Insuring teens can be vastly more expensive — it costs, on average, $6,456 a year to insure an 18-year-old, although your teen may get a different rate. And if you're insuring your teen on your policy, you've already taken something of a hit — so you're just taking on another car and designating your teen as the driver.
There is a reason teenagers cost more to insure. New drivers are among the most dangerous on the road, racking up tickets and accidents at rates several times the rate of the average driver. .
So here are some things to consider:
• The kind of car would you buy - The impact of your choice will have on your car insurance rates. • How would it be used - You may get a discount for a car that isn't piling on the miles or used in a lengthy work commute.
• Bundling your insurance policies - Bundling means buying more than one kind of insurance from the same company.
• Have gotten other quotes - Generally, having three cars insured with the same company will cost less than splitting them up, but with a teen driver, that's not a given. If adding the third vehicle with your teen as the primary driver is too pricey, review your coverage to make sure it is the best value for your coverage.
• Would your teen take a class? - Depending on your insurance, you may get a slight discount if your new driver participates in a driver training or defensive driving course.
• Good student discounts are out there, too.
Come to Superior Insurace, we can help!
Visit www.superiornv.com or give us a call at 702-721-7575 to find out the best coverage for you.
Visit any of our 3 locations
2511 E Stewart Ave
Las Vegas, 89101
4750 W Sahara Ave, #5
Las Vegas, 89102
2654 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy B16
Henderson, NV 89052