If you love sweets like me then the difference between a good restaurant and a great one is the dessert. At Prava we try to offer a unique choice of desserts like our chocolate-2-ways. It’s a combo of warm flourless chocolate cake and a chilled pot de crème (chocolate custard). We finish it with our homemade chocolate sauce, raspberry coulis and fresh whipped cream. Did I mention that it’s also gluten-free? So you can eat it guilt free! #glutenfreedessert#chocolatelover#chocolateraspberry#kohsamui
Pumpkin bread for our holiday potluck! Recipe below 👇🏻. But pretty much the same as my banana bread recipe except with pumpkin lol .
Ingredients * 1/2 cup avocado/ melted coconut oil * 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
* 2 eggs but can substitute flaxseed egg but it usually makes the bread a little flatter but still delish ☺️ * 1 cup pumpkin purée
* 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin spice * 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
*1/2 teaspoon salt
* 13/4 cup spelt flour or flour of your choice * 1/2 cup chopped pecans
* Top with dollops of Nutella and swirl!
* mix eggs, honey and oil. Add the rest of the ingredients until well mixed. Line baking pan with oil. * Bake on 350 F for 45-50 minutes for loaf pan and 30-35 minutes for a cake pan.
Enjoy! Happy fall.... or winter for anyone in the northeast with this snow ⛄️
P.s. I am loving my home spin bike. Just did an hour class without having to face the snow 🤗 #winning .