The recent events in Lombok have made us realise even more how important it is to have a peace of mind in situations where you have no control
We can cover your home and contents for Earthquakes, Fire, Water Damage and Civil Disturbances
Get in touch with us at [email protected] to discuss your home insurance inclusions and quote
“Medicare Mondays,” every Monday at 10:00 am.
These are an informational opportunity to learn how #Medicare works and the various options available.
These are targeted toward those who:
• Will soon qualify for Medicare benefits
• Have a loved one who is on or will soon be on Medicare
• Already on Medicare, but has questions
Join us, every Monday at 10:00 am. #GiiGlife#MedicareMondays
Day 18. My fave. Here’s a pic of my fave human Jason who is working like a dog on the house today after getting in at 1am from picking his parents up. 😴. The main reason I picked this photo was because it shows our #steelframe. We need to renew our #houseinsurance. Anyone know a good supplier for non-standard construction? #myhousethismonth#myfave#homeinsurance
Have questions regarding Medicare? It's not too early to schedule an appointment. Contact Matt today at 406-258-0028. #GiiGlife
Enrolling in #Medicare and keeping up with the changing policies and guidelines can seem overwhelming. Join Medicare Specialist, Matt Jones every Monday at 10:00 am to get your questions answered. #GiiGlife#MedicareMonday
Anyone being affected by #hurricaneflorence,
these hurricane insurance tips can help:
1. If you haven't already- download your insurance company's app & make sure and have your log in info. Most of them allow you to make claims directly from the app.
2. Have your agent's office number and email available to contact if necessary.
3. Take a video of your entire residence and email it to yourself so you have access to it wherever you go.
4. Take pictures of important serial numbers as that is helpful as well.
5. Put important documents in ziplock bags. If you have to leave your home, take those with you.
6. Charge your electronic devices & any backup chargers you may have.
7. Make sure your gas tank is full in case you lose power at least you can charge electronics from your car.
8. Fill bathtubs with water in case you cannot flush your toilet.
9. If possible, park cars on higher ground in case of flooding.
10. If you do need to file a claim, make sure to keep the claim info handy & remember to be nice to claims reps. They will be handling all sorts of claims & a lot have left their families to come here & help us.
11. Move any outside furniture or plants inside if not tied down.
12. Let your family know your evacuation plan if you do have to leave.
13. Flood coverage is not covered under your homeowners policy.
14. Flood coverage is provided through FEMA & carries a 30 day waiting period. It won't help you for this storm but can help in the future. Please contact me if that is a concern.
15. Don't forget about your pets. Make sure they have access to food & water just in case. Have their vet records available as shelters will only take them with up to date records.
16. Make sure your pantry is stocked. Have plenty of water, food & batteries.
17. If you have a grill, get extra propane or charcoal so you can heat up food or boil water if you lose electricity.
18. If you do lose power- try to make the most of it. Get out a board game or a book and have conversations with neighbors and family.
If you need anything- whether my client or not- feel free to call our State Farm office at 478.992.9945/email me at [email protected]
You know us, we are real people who try to help you have the best #HomeInsurance#policy for you! Monica is waiting for you and she will help you pick the best rate and coverage for you! Visit our website (link in bio) to get started!
Happy Thursday! 💐 It warms our hearts to receive flowers from happy customers. Thank you to Margie and Scott Hunter from Warsaw Animal Hospital and Rock Taxi LLC for these beauties! And a shout out to Guylene and Doreen for their hard work! #CarltonInsurance
Should You Have Insurance? 😱
When you grow up, you start to realize all the things you weren’t taught about in school. For example insurance. All insurance, auto, house, and life, are all big giant mysteries. Don’t worry about feeling like you’re the only one who doesn’t understand how it works, a lot of people don’t. We don’t learn about it in school, so why is it even important? Click the link below to find out why you should have insurance ⬇️. #WhyIsInsuranceImportant#CarInsurance#HouseInsurance#LifeInsurance#DoYouHaveInsurance
0 101:02 AM Sep 5, 2018
Join Medicare Specialist, Matt Jones as he helps you navigate through the complex web that is Medicare. Bring your questions. This program is repeated every Monday at 10:00 am. #GiiGlife#MedicareMonday
How gorgeous is this Thank You Present from a happy client?! As if today could get any brighter, she managed to ☀️... One of the loveliest ladies, was such a pleasure to help her 🍎💎
2 171:37 PM Jun 29, 2018
Me doing my thing while house swapping with my good friend @michellekohlinteriors. (I like to send her pics like this so she knows her 🏠 is well taken care of!) House swapping cuts #travel costs, but hey guess what? There are risks involved. Lucky for you, I did all that research through @esurance and share the findings in this week’s blog post. Link ⬆️ in profile. #sponsored