"May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds." ~Edward Abbey
1 1162 hours ago
This is what Motivates us to Serve our Kleentouch Family Better Every Time!
The Himalayan was just standing with dried muck and dirt for the entirety of monsoon. It needed a thorough wash and cleansing.
So, got in touch with the guys at @kleen_touch_detailing in Thane
I’m a guy with super OCD about my motorcycles and have always been skeptical of local washing centres. They mishandle the motorcycle, spray high pressure water gun where they are not supposed to areas such as the radiator grill, tank cap etc etc. use a low quality cloth to dry in turn marking scratches here and there.
But the folks at @kleen_touch_detailing were extremely professional. They knew their stuff. So here’s a review:
1. They gave a 20 minutes just to clean the chain with a branded chain cleaner solution and a non abrasive chain brush.
2. The detergent used was a soft foam based soap.
3. After foaming the bike they hand cleaned and scrubbed each section of the bike in a methodical way with a microfibre cloth and small brush...tyres and rims included.
4. To wash the detergent they changed the pressure of the water gun to not hurt the sensitive areas. They blow dried the bike with an air blower
5. Just before delivering they lubed the chain too.
6. They guy managing my bike Tabir was very polite offered tea and pursued my appointment diligently.
Swipe for images! ✌🏻✌🏻
Tag a friend with whom you'd ride this😍😍
Location - Gelmer Funicular, Switzerland .
Picture credit - @tensub_
Click the link in bio to discover your next travel inspiration .
Use #trell to get featured!