Breathtaking ✹ 🙏🏻Health is the greatest gift, 😀contentment the greatest wealth, ❤️faithfulness the best relationship -ɮʊɖɖǟɦ
1 128 minutes ago
Feeling like a queen in my 24k gold mask ✨👸🏻 I'm always down to try new skincare, and one of my goals in 2019 is to get one of those cute round, chubby faces with the natural glo ✨ I'm a broke college student so don't have the money for fillers or lasers so instead I'm sleeping more, eating more , and stepping up my skincare game 😛The first step of my routine really is water. I drink 3.5 l of Fiji and/or Eska everyday. The rest varies.
My routine tonight:
1)Washed my face with organic pure Castile soap
2) Microneedling -I do it once a week , .25 mm . Microneedle dermarollers have small needles, and you roll it on clean skin to simulate collagen production. Microneedling using the kits sold for home use is safe, and not that painful (well ... beauty is pain. You can make it as light or as aggressive of a treatment as your skin tolerates)
3) washed my face again with Castile oil
4) Toner (I used Bosnia clear complexion tonic )
5) Peter Thomas Roth 'Pumpkin Enzyme mask
6)Peter Thomas Roth 24k gold mask
7) toner again
8)Soothing serum- I use the Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins 'Mega Mushroom Skin Relief' serum first.
9) second serum (optional) : I used a sample of a T.L.C glycolic acid night serum, and let me tell you it BURNED since I had done the microneedling. 10) third serum if you are feeling extra like me (optional). I used the Algenist 'Ultimate anti/aging vitamin c serum. Hear me out, people thinking that 3 serums is excessive, hear me out 😄 Want to know one of the best times to use your fanciest , most expensive serums? After en exfoliating mask and microneedling. If you are a broke college student 🙃 preserve your stock of Sephora gift cards you got at Christmas by getting free samples every time you go into Sephora . You can get 3 free samples of any skincare product whenever you are in there, which I tend to do before committing to buying anything. Sephora is my favorite company to shop with 💞I also recommend Winners, for my Canadian friends . In the US I guess TJ Max and Marshalls would be the equivalent. They carry brand name items that you can find in Sephora, but for like half the price.