Brunch date with the Bomb-bae. (Part 2)
One of the places I just can't have enough of is The Coffee Cup. To me, this place isn't just synonymous with good food, good ambience, good books or good games. This place holds hundreds of beautiful memories from different phases of my life. The first time I came here I was with @happypotatolife and other friends. Master's got over, my corporate phase came and went, PhD started, but The Coffee Cup has been one of the very few constants all this while. Here's to many more dates with you, Coffee Cup. ♥️ #hyderabaddiaries#hyderabadcafes#goodfood#hyderabadfoodie#foodislife#foodislove#cafesofhyderabad
SÚPER PANQUEQUE CONSTRUCTOR DE MASA 💪🏽 Ingredientes: 1 persona/2panqueques
- 8 cucharadas de avena 🍚 (fibra)
- media tasa leche 🥛 (energía)
- 1 huevo (proteína) 🥚 - Plátanos (carbohidratos +proteína vegetal) 🍌 - Miel 🍯 (dulce)/ mínimo azúcar/ edulcorante natural •Añadir todos a la licuadora, licuar hasta que sea medio espeso y calentar sartén con un chorrito de aceite olivo/coco y esperar! 🙌🏾🤤🔥
Como opcional puedes agregar frutas entre ambos panqueques o manjar (si tú meta es bajar no agregar mucho dulce ni manjar) de todas formas es delicioso! 🤗😋
Se recomienda esto en desayuno porque contribuye lo necesario para un buen despertar del organismo 🙏🏾, las fibras, proteínas, antioxidante, calorías.
Chocolate is the best therapy to posses a good mood... And if it's a chocolate cake happiness knows no bounds.. To relish this amazingly tasty chocolate pastries you are just a call away .. .
here's the review about foursquare pizza from @frescofoodlounge .the experience was out of the world and amazing. We have visited this place many times before . We ordered four square pizza and biryani
Pizza turned out to be delicious generously loaded with olives, mushrooms , sausages and chicken salami
Large amount of cheese made the pizza more tempting and finger licking good 😍😍 .They really care for their customers bcoz we asked them not to use beef salami. So they used chiken salami.
They brought the pizza after about half an hour which was a little bit more. It costed about RS 1590 for a large pizza with perfectly baked crust.I am a huge fan of pizza with thick crust.
Now talking about biryani
Biryani was bit unique filled with accurate amount of spices and chiken.guess what? This biryani was unique like its name and filled with cashew nuts .it was named chilman biryani costed 510 rs. We were 4 people and unable to finish that tempting pizza. This place is really adorable for family gatherings with a nice enviornment and good ambiance.Staff is really well behaved and worth praising
A big shout out to this place 😍😍😍
8/10 for biryani
9/10 for pizza
value of money 8/10
overall experience 8/10
Vi är helt inne på salladsspåret här om det inte har missats...
Denna gång blev det en med ugnsrostade chilimorötter och en bas på ruccola och matvete. Toppat med granatäpple, solrosfrön och en tahinivinägrett 🥕🌱🌶 Receptet hittar ni på www.foodforfools.se
You guys love this one. I love this too!! Big returns for minimal effort!!
I know it’s tempting to skip the flour dusting but I really urge you not to. It creates a bit of a crust that the sauce clings to! ! Nx ❤️
Honey Garlic Chicken Breast
500 g / 1 lb chicken breast , boneless and skinless (2 pieces)
Salt and pepper
1/4 cup / 60g flour
50 g / 3.5 tbsp unsalted butter
2 garlic cloves , minced
1 1/2 tbsp cider vinegar (or white or other clear vinegar)
1 tbsp light soy sauce (or all purpose)
1/3 cup / 90g honey (or maple syrup)
1. Cut the breasts in half horizontally to create 4 steaks in total. Sprinkle each side with salt and pepper. Coat in flour, shaking off excess.
2. Melt most of the butter in a large skillet over high heat - hold back about 1 tsp for later. Cook chicken for 2 - 3 min until golden, turn and cook the other side for 1 min.
3. Turn heat down slightly to medium high.
4. Make a bit of room in the pan and add garlic and top with remaining dab of butter. Stir garlic briefly once butter melts.
5. Add vinegar, soy sauce and honey. Stir / shake pan to combine. Bring sauce to simmer, then simmer for 1 minute or until slightly thickened.
6. Turn chicken to coat in sauce. If the sauce gets too thick, add a touch of water and stir.
7. Remove from stove immediately. Place chicken on plates and drizzle over remaining sauce. .
Celebrating 2️⃣5️⃣K in the best way possible - meating up with foodies and eating hotpot with A5 Miyazaki Beef, geoduck sashimi, wagyu Barbie and more! 🎉
(Check my stories for all the yummy things I devoured!)
And thank you 🙏 all for following along this food journey. I feel so blessed to meet people all over the world who share the same interests as me 😊. To more food and better content this year!