This lifestyle has taught me to slow down and go on the tours offered at so many parks. We learned so much from the Ranger at timberline lodge today. The massive building was made by hand from mostly local and free resources. Rocks and timber hand cut and put into place using pulleys. Most of the art was created from leftover building materials. The carvings on the wall are carved of leftover linoleum sheets. Even the drinking fountain was beautiful. So many amazing artists put their heart into this beautiful building and we loved walking around enjoying their hard work.
Journey In Common Photography Workshops presents Northern California Coastline, a #landscape photography workshop led by David Westfall @journey.in.common | (June 19 – 21, 2018) | 44321 Surfwood Dr, Mendocino, CA 95460, USA #northamerica#us::pacific
You’re Gonna Want to Take More Pictures!
Northern California Coastline 3-day Photography Workshop How to take more beautiful, more interesting, more creative, and more original photographs than ever before The best of a photography tour, and the best of a photography class If you would like to learn how to take photographs of the beautiful and rugged Northern California coastline, local historical villages, massive redwood forests, colorful small marinas,…
Follow us, Let Us Inspire You!
Discover great shooting locations and photography workshops from around the world.
Visit the Website (link in bio).
1 456 hours ago
Mountain Hood, Trillium Lake, shenanigans, and wild strawberries. As a little guy Everett called Mt Hood, Mountain Hood. It's something I thought was too cute to correct. Everett loves this mountain, he screams every time he sees it out the window when we are driving around Portland. Seeing it up close and personal blew his 4 year old mind. He ran to the edge of water screaming "look mom, look!!! It's Mountain Hood, Mountain Hood!!" It feels so good when I plan something and he reacts just how I hope he will.
What a fantastic way to greet the day, a Sunday hike with the Tribe! Here we are at Inspiration Point, on our way to the highest point in the Santa Monica Mountains. 💖you, Tribe! #findyourtribe#makeithappen#exploreyourworld
3 286 hours ago
Hiking the Napali Coast was one of the epic and stunning things I have done on this planet. Cannot wait to do it again!! Taken with Nikon D750. Prints available on website via link in bio!! Live life!
West of Auckland. Just a short hour or less drive away from Auckland CBD is an entirely another world. Almost tropical at times, it was so reminiscent of Hawaii in more ways than one. ……………………………
(1) Lion Rock at Piha Beach. The fine black sand beach would rival any in Hawaii. And yes, I do love Hawaii so. By the way, you can climb on it, but not to the top (legally). ……………………………
(2) To the south of Lion Rock, the surf was pounding the beach. The intrepid photographer was staying a safe distance away from the action. No, that’s not me.
(3) Kitekite Falls. After a short tramping (or a longer one if you start at the “other” end, like I did) you are rewarded with a nice three tiered waterfall. It’s pronounced more like kitty-kitty. ……………………………
(4) The black sands of Karekare beach. I got there well ahead of the sunset and was mesmerized by the mostly untouched almost-desert-like landscape.
(5) Sunset at Karekare beach. As they always say, the picture doesn’t do it justice. It was absolutely gorgeous!