Praise Time with God's Children
Having Holy fun at His Presence
Whose building are you.
Houses or buildings are meant to be inhabited, who is inhabiting you, the one who inhabits you determines
- Who you listen to or take instruction from
- Who orders, leads or directs you.
1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
So we are temples of the Holy Ghost, And Christ now lives in us... 1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
For everyone born again, the greater one lives on your inside, and you are not hopeless... We that are in Christ have hope of tomorrow that our present affliction cannot be compared the the weight of His eternal glory. And when He shall appear, we shall see Him as He is.
Let us make effort to submit to the leadership of Christ, He Nevers fails.
Two Palestinian children were killed by Israeli forces during the ‘Great March of Return’ protests in the blockaded Gaza Strip without posing a threat to the soldiers, the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) has reported.
The two boys (14 and 17-years-old) were shot with live ammunition and killed on Friday, 8 February in two incidents near the fence.
According to human rights groups, both incidents occurred between 60-250 meters from the fence and the two boys posed no threat to Israeli forces. On the same day, according to Israeli sources, Palestinians threw explosive devices at Israeli forces and attempted to breach the fence into Israel, resulting in no Israeli injuries.
OCHA said another two Palestinians died of wounds sustained previously, and 530 were injured.
The other two fatalities, both men, succumbed to wounds sustained in previous demonstrations on 18 and 29 January, including a demonstration at the beach held to protest the naval blockade; one of the fatalities was shot with live ammunition and the other one was struck by a tear-gas canister.
These incidents bring the number of Palestinian fatalities sustained during the Gaza protests since March 2018 to 263, including 49 children, OCHA added. You won't see or hear about this on #CNN#ABC#CBS#NBC#FoxNews#BBC because they are #Palestinians including women and children with no Freedoms or Rights being Terrorized Brutalized Kidnapped + Killed every single day by #Apartheid#Israel's Coward Forces led by War Criminal Terrorist #Netanyahu aka #BenjaminMilikowsky with support from their US Puppets #DonaldTrump#NikkiHaley#MikePence#JaredKushner / #Gaza#GreatMarchofReturn#BreakGazaSiege#Jerusalem#Nakba70#bringbackourboys#bringbackourgirls#FreePalestine 🇵🇸 #Palestine#BoycottIsrael#BDS#WestBank
President Donald Trump officially announced that he will, in fact, declaring a national emergence to fund the boarder wall with Mexico. Where and how will he get that money?
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
“Before Trump's announcement in the Rose Garden, a senior administration official explained that the money will be pulled from the following areas:
$1.375 billion from the Homeland Security appropriations bill
$600 million from the Treasury Department's drug forfeiture fund
$2.5 billion from the Department of Defense's drug interdiction program
$3.6 billion from the Department of Defense's military construction account”
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
“The $1.375 billion, which is part of a spending bill passed by Congress, is short of the $5.7 billion that Trump had asked for late last year but didn't get. “
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
“the $1.375 billion would specifically not allow construction of new wall prototypes proposed by Trump, and would instead put money toward 55 miles of bollard fencing”
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
“The Pentagon announced earlier this month that it would send a deployment of about 3,750 troops to the U.S. border with Mexico. The additional troops will bring the total number of forces supporting the border mission to approximately 4,350, according to estimates provided by the Department of Defense”
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
“congressional aide, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said Trump can divert roughly $21 billion in military construction funds that aren't already obligated for use on border projects. Some of the $21 billion will be taken from the "wartime funds" account, which is known as the overseas contingency operations, or OCO.”
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
#mexico#donaldtrump#trump#republican#democrat#borderwall#wall#pelosi#nancypelosi#america#money#fund#taxes#economy#congress#followforfollow#likeforlike#follow#ipreview via @preview.app
Two Palestinians were injured on Friday when the Israeli occupation forces (IOF) opened fire at peaceful protesters in Urif village in Nablus.
Anti-settlement activist Ghassan Daghlas said that violent clashes flared up following Friday prayer after the IOF razed Palestinian farmlands in the village.
Daghlas said that two Palestinians identified as Farhan Shehada and Yousef Shehada were shot and injured during the clashes.
Earlier on Friday, the IOF bulldozed Palestinian-owned farmlands in Urif with the aim of facilitating the break-ins of Israeli settlers and soldiers into the area.
Meanwhile, a number of Palestinian citizens suffered breathing difficulties as a result of inhaling tear gas fired by the IOF during a raid on Jenin.
Local sources told the PIC reporter that violent confrontations broke out between Palestinian citizens and the IOF soldiers who attacked a local park in the city.
The IOF heavily fired tear gas bombs and stun grenades while the Palestinians responded by throwing stones. Read more at
@Copyright The Palestinian Information Center
You won't see or hear about this on #CNN#ABC#CBS#NBC#FoxNews#BBC because they are #Palestinians including women and children with no Freedoms or Rights being Terrorized + Brutalized by #Apartheid#Israel's Coward Forces led by War Criminal Terrorist #Netanyahu aka #BenjaminMilikowsky all for to steal their #Palestinian land for all their Illegal Israeli Settlers with support from their US Puppets #DonaldTrump#NikkiHaley#MikePence#JaredKushner / #Jerusalem#Nablus#Nakba70#bringbackourboys#bringbackourgirls#FreePalestine 🇵🇸 #Palestine#BoycottIsrael#BDS#Google#HandsOffAlAqsa#BreakGazaSiege#WestBank#Gaza
1) White privilege is the European and white version of history being the center of MANDATORY curriculum in education, often depicting whites as victors, heroes, and innovators. Minority groups and their accomplishments are explored in non-mandatory elective classes or during designated times of the year. They might even get a few chunks of text in large history books that never mention much more than Frederick Douglass, Martin Luther King Jr’s promotion of non violence, and more recently, Barack Obama’s presidency. Little is mentioned about white reactions to black progress or blatant acts of racism past the death of MLK.
2) White privilege is multiple types of white people being depicted in entertainment and media. As a white person, you can turn on the TV or pop open a magazine and see white people with straight hair, curly hair, red hair, skinny bodies, fat bodies, etc. Your features have historically been worthy of attention, praise, and paychecks. You see people who look similar to you in all facets of life being proclaimed beautiful. Up until recently, blacks have been barraged with images of white beauty and few images of black beauty. This obviously has had an effect on black people and how they view themselves.
3) White privilege is being able to speak proper english and use fancy vocabulary without being referred to as “uppity”, or being told you’re “acting white”. Because intelligence is automatically attached to whiteness, it is not poked at. Nobody will be surprised to hear proper grammar or million dollar words tumbling from your mouth. You’ll also probably never hear “Wow you’re so smart,” in a tone of utter disbelief.
4) White privilege is getting into an acclaimed university or gaining prominent employment, and people saying you did so because you deserved it, not because of affirmative action.
5) White privilege is being able to dress like a “thug”, listen to “thug” hip hop music, or using “thug” ebonics, but not worrying about being called one.